WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER OF TRIALS IN SALEM??!!

what did you guys think??!! i LOVE lani minella's parts in the game & im so glad miss allen (or should i say MRS RADCLIFFE) made an appearance!!

i wish it was longer though!! i cant wait until tomorrow!!
chapter 1
  1. WHAT DID YOU THINK??!
    1. LOVED IT!!
      95.45%
    2. it was alright
        4.55%
    3. meh
        0.00%

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• I'm still playing it! Its looking awesome so far though! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • It was too much talking lol! But it was good
  • LOVED IT!!! Lani was so wonderful!  And its so spooky!  I think they did a great job setting the scene since 1692 is so long ago and there was so much tragedy going on!

I agree @DonutLuverr I loved getting to see Pemberley and especially Mr and the now Mrs Radcliffe :Do 
    skylambsignature
  • I absolutely positively loved it!  Lani did a fantastic job and actually I think both Mr. and Mrs Radcliffe have improved!  I love to see stories progress and so getting to see them married and happy was wonderful.  Wouldn't it be lovely is like Anne and Noah had a son or daughter?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • it was SOOO AWESOME
  • It was fun! and pretty easy to figure out without help! Hope they come out with more chapters! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I hear it's alot of fun can't wait to start!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • So so great!! The voice acting was fantastic!! and I loved everything!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • My thoughts are; it was Great!  I can't wait for the next chapter.  Lani minella was really fantastic! 
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • LOVED IT!!!!! AHHHH
  • I liked it too and am so honored to be a part of this game and hopefully more to come!
  • OMG!!!!! LANI!!!!!! 
    skylambsignature
  • edited November 2016
    @LaniM I'm a big fan!!! Thanks for playing in a Miss clue I loved hearing you!
    skylambsignature
  • LaniM said:

I liked it too and am so honored to be a part of this game and hopefully more to come!

HI LANI!!!!!!! WOW this is SOOO AWESOME getting to meet you!!!  <:-P  <:-P
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @LaniM this is way cool you've joined the message boards, are you planning on staying long?  and do you like pandas?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • We're honored to have you @LaniM it's so amazing!  I hope you stay here and let us know how things are going for you!  I was really excited when they announced you were going to be a part of miss clue and am so glad you're going to be in more games!  
    I loved your interview it was fun getting to hear all the things you've done!  

ColourzRNice2
  • edited November 2016
    WOW!!!! I can't believe this!! @LaniM  actually posted on Miss Clue!! SQUEEEE!!!  

HI LANI!!!! (waves!)  
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Hi @LaniM  You did an amazing job on Miss clue!  I think this one will rank up there with my favorites.  I hope you stay with the team you really fit in!  

Have a great day.

Beagie
    Cool just got cooler!
  • edited November 2016
    YAY!!!!! HI LANI MINELLA!!!  I love your voices soo much!!  I hope you stop by the message boards again!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited November 2016
    Welcome aboard @LaniM! we're glad to have you, my sister and I have been a big fan of yours for a long time, so it really great to see you come to VFK/Miss Clue.  I hope you continue the amazing work!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • edited November 2016
    I totally loved it!  Thanks for starting this @DonutLuverr! 

Whoa @LaniM is on Miss clue?!  This is so incredible!  Hi Lani Minella keep up the good work!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• lani minella

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION