Miss Clue Second Annual Halloween Special! Trials Of Salem!

edited April 2017 in General
Miss Clue Second Annual Halloween Special 
Coming This October - Trials of Salem

missclue_trialsofsalem 
It is a time of Magic, it is a time of Fear!  It is 1692 and Jane Darcy has come to the New World with her father, who is finalizing a shipping agreement with Thomas Danforth, the Deputy Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony.  

janedarcy_genealogychart2

In this exciting Halloween Special, Jane conspires with Thomas Danforth's granddaughter, Bethia, to rescue Mary Bradford and her friends from certain death at the hands of William Stoughton, the Chief Magistrate in charge of the Salem Witch Trials.  

Don't miss this exciting Miss Clue Halloween Special, as Jane matches wits with the hysteria of the time, and success relies on her undaunting courage, and perhaps a bit of magic too!

Trials Of Salem!
Coming This October 2016!

Comments

• SO EXCITING AH CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sounds so fun!!!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• WOOT I wanted another Halloween special! Can't wait! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • oh my gosh this looks so amazing!!
  • SQUEEEEE!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER!!!

• edited August 2016
    I. CAN'T. WAIT.   :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• So exciting!   Thanks for the genealogy chart!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • SOUNDS AWESOME!  When I first saw this in news I thought this was for VFK Halloween not Miss Clue and I was like This is gonna be soo COOL!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • OH MY GOSH! Yes, yes! I am so excited about this. This'll be so much fun to play, I absolutely can't wait! :D
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!!!

the nancy drew company was going to release a salem game but they delayed it and wont release any updates on the game's progress so this is like PERFECT since i won't be getting any other Halloween themed mystery games this year!! SO EXCITED!! I love the idea of exploring salem!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• OMG!!! So exciting!!
    skylambsignature
  • @DonutLuverr I'm still holding out hope that HerInteractive team manages to update the game enough with the new engine for Midnight in Salem to be released this fall! But I know the Miss Clue team is going to knock the game out of the park. With the jump in quality from the original Miss Clue to Cruise Most Deadly, I'm really excited for how awesome this game is going to turn out to be!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Hey @VictoryRose and @DonutLuverr!

It's really fun having two companies doing these kind of mystery games!  I just wish HER would keep it up too, then we could have double the fun!  It's sad that they seem to have dropped out of sight and it doesn't look like they are very far along on MID.

I'm so glad Miss clue keeps making games!!  And the one's in VFK are so awesome in between the big download versions!
    ColourzRNice2
  • WOWW!!!! SOOO EXCITING!!!!!! Can't wait until October! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!  I'm so excited to see this, I absolutely loved Secret of the Haunted Garden, and can't wait to solve the mystery behind Trials of Salem!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • This looks like it'll be a lot of fun! I can't wait! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'm so excited for this! :D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Oh....It's getting closer!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • What is the date of the official Premiere of this?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • While I enjoy these past chapters and looking forward to the Halloween chapters , except it would really be nice to be awarded something different then a different style of pin. We have so many pins from the previous chapters of Miss Clue ( we cant wear all them anyway) and many players are not doing the chapters as much any more maybe a change in award ( a special Halloween item or something else ) would peek the interest for those who have decided its not worth playing for a pin. 
  • @Grumpy.Also but don't you see, that's the whole point!  You play them because their fun!  Not because you get a prize, if you got a prize you'd have all these people just playing through it again and again until they were sick of Miss Clue just to get the prize.

I'd love to have an award but I know everyone would abuse it, so I LOVE my pins!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

@Grumpy.Also but don't you see, that's the whole point!  You play them because their fun!  Not because you get a prize, if you got a prize you'd have all these people just playing through it again and again until they were sick of Miss Clue just to get the prize.

I'd love to have an award but I know everyone would abuse it, so I LOVE my pins!

it doesn't matter now whether you do the chapter once or fifty times , you only get one pin ( award) per person , so even if the award was different you would still only get one award. Just would like to see something different then a new design on the same type of pin over and over again

• what day does this comes out?
  • @tessygrl, It's in October, The exact day in October still needs to be release!

Hope this helped!
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited October 2016
    @VFK_Mintie I see there are Replay's of the Miss Clue Haunted Garden series with new prizes, I was wondering If staff are still releasing Trials of Salem Or if that was postponed?
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • october 30th!!!! i cant wait!!!!!

• the game isn't working its says check event calander
  • Is there a new game in the makings?
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Yes Supposely sometime this month...