SPORTY'S ADVENTURES EPISODE 1

edited August 2016 in General
Ah Finally the weekend. I got up went to the living room, washed my face, ate breakfast, and then a few hours later I got on VFK! When I got on VFK ( On EA ) I knew the first thing I had to do was go to a person I have seen around, because yesterday she went to the Harvest Moon event and I went AFK accidently on the valcona thing, and I felt SO BAD! So I was going to give her some elements to make it up for her, but turns out she was just AFK so I still have that on my to-do list! So after that I went on youtube and watched random videos and stuff, then commented around Miss Clue forums. Then I got bored and watched T.V and put on the DIY channel. I then went and got on VFK again and wandered around, then going to a store! ( On VFK ) I got all these items there for 50K Screenshot 2016-08-20 at 2.15.35 PM

I just HAD to get the cue little elephant behind me! And the penguin reminded me of the movie " Mr. Popper's Penguins " Which I had watched the night before! After that I went and got a snack and watched some netflix on the wii. Then I just wandered around the house seeing what everyone was up to :P ( I'm strange like that O.o ) After that I got on Miss CLue and noticed I HAD TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY GIVE-AWAY! So I picked the winner ( @Cool_Steen ) and then I decided to bring my old discussion for the fashion show sign ups! Then someone had IM me and accused me of copying. I got really bummed because the night before she was also bothering me! I decided to just ignore the hate, but it's making me want to cancel my prom, and My Life As Lucy, as well as Sporty's Fashion, because I was apparently " Copying ".
I decided to move on and pondered about it. I really don't see how I was copying, there are tons of fashion, proms, and stories going on. After that I went to the safari zoo, and caught up with PinkyB! I was trying to follow Cool to give him his prize but I think he was in a private room or something, so I decided to do that later. Then I took a break and some hours later I got on VFK again because I was bored. I went afk as I read a book for school, and noticed some group in the garden were catching up as old friends, and that really made my day seeing how close people in VFK were :) Soon after they started picking on genie, that's when I just went back to minding my own business and reading LOL I then went and catched up with a friend of mine to see if she was ok, because the night before some people made a hate club about her which really broke my heart :( She was ok, then we went AFK. My sister came in and bothered me, saying why I was still in my pajamas :)) It's the weekend and I wanted to relax before school started again. I then noticed a friend of mine hadn't answered me on miss clue ven though he/she was on before so then I started to wonder if they were mad, but just shook it off. I then wrote my blog XD and then I posted POST DISCUSSION. POOF 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OMG wow awesome blog I'm very excited to see more :)

• OMG Great blog!! I agree, there are so many people doing those kind of things, actually about 2 years ago I started a prom on VFK with a friend, it's just a fun thing to do, And there are all the school proms every year.  I would just do what you want and if everyone else did that too then everyone would be happy!  

Looking forward to the next post!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited August 2016
    This is such a great blog!!! absolutely do not cancel your prom, your fashions or My Life As Lucy!! i love all of your discussions and I couldn't live without them!!!!
    thanks for posting episode 1! i can't wait to see Episode 2 :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • WOW awesome items!!! are you trading the fireplace by any chance?!
  • great adventure episode :)

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • Awesome! I like it.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • great way of posting your day i really like it  :ar!