Rose's Super Blog - Post 20 - Facts About the Blog and Life of a Middle School Kid!

Okay its finally time for the 20th blog! Wow its already 20? And its almost been a year as well! I would like to thank everyone who has been reading the blogs! :D Here is a link to the very first one posted back in October:
http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/252/rose-s-super-blog-post-1-negative-to-positive-thinking#latest

I'll give shout out's too! Shout out to: @PinkyB's Vlog and fanatic, @MiniLuna's Blog, @CandyCars VFK Today, @TacoCat's Art office drawing requests, @Renesmee's Fashion show and singing career, @SportyChic's My Life As Lucy, @iMinute's VFK guide and top challenge, and last but not least @Cool_Steen's craft store! I think I'll start giving shout outs more! :D Okay time for the blog and its facts about the blog and Life of a Middle School Kid! Here we go:

1. The very first post of Rose's Super Blog was posted on a Saturday!

2. Life of a Middle School Kid was first thought of back on February 9th but the first part was not posted until May 10th!

3. Rose's Super Blog was inspired by @PinkyB's Pink's VFK Blog!

4. Some parts of Life of a Middle School Kid are based off of things that has happened to me but I changed them up into something different!

5. On the day that the first Throwback Thursday of the blogs was posted my aunt passed and so I made another blog post on the same day about that making it the first and only time I've posted 2 blog posts in one day!

6. Post 9 was called "Sad News" which was about my aunt passing back in November. Exactly 10 posts later on post 19 I called the post "Some News" which I did not realizes look similar to a post 10 posts back! Don't both titles look the same?

7. When I thought I was on post 20 like it is now one of my blog posts was taken down making it go down by one so I wasn't at exactly 20 yet!

8. Post 18 and 17 are both Throwback Thursdays making it the first time I've posted 2 Throwback Thursdays in a row! I almost posted a third one in a row!

9. After the name poll for Life of a Middle School Kid the names "May" and "Rose" were tied so I used a randomizer to choose what name should be used and the randomizer chose May!

Thats all the facts I could think of! Hope you liked them! :D
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Those are some cool facts! :D "sad news" "some news" ah that's confusing xD Thanks for the shout out! :o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Neat facts thanks @Super_Princess_Rosalina!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOW great fun facts I loved reading each of them!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @TacoCat Thanks and yea that is a bit confusing! xD Your welcome for the shoutout!
    @MistyMew Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :D
    @yellowsummerdaisy Thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading them! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • so cool blog post 20! i really liked all the fun facts im going to go get caught up on life of a middle school kid now :)

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • edited August 2016
    The shout outs were a great idea, I didn't even know @iMinute had started a Top Challenge!
    The facts are great, and you should so totally post another Throwback Thursday discussion!  <:-P
    tacocatdrawing
  • @HalloweenKitty Thanks! Glad you liked them! Enjoy reading Life of a Middle School Kid! :D

@rain_shadow Thanks! And yes she did make one I should try it myself soon! I will post a Throwback Thursday maybe this week! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Congrats on your 20th Blog Post.  Well done. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • awesome blog