Jane Austen Mysteries Presents: Miss Clue - Christmas At Donner Pass!

Our most anticipated Miss Clue ever is now arriving in just over 24 hours!

Jane Darcy uncovers mysteries from the past that still haunt the present in a whirlwind of adventure!

What begins as a ski vacation with friends, becomes an experience of a life time!

Discover the expansive brilliance of 3D with three customizable navigation modes, utilizing new dynamic technology exclusively developed at Miss Clue!

Navigation modes can be switched seamlessly at any time during the mystery from Cinematic to Glide Motion to Free Roam, to tailor the 3D experience specifically to you, and your sleuthing style!

Additionally, you can choose to have the Classic Miss Clue framing of the game or with a single click remove the frame and have the 3D View Full Screen!

All new technology for an all-new Miss Clue adventure!

Miss Clue Mysteries

Christmas At Donner Pass

Available right here at MissClue.com on Sunday, January 30th at the sleuthing hour of 5:30 PM Pacific Time, 8:30 PM Eastern Time!

Comments

• im SO EXCITED MINTIE!!! i'm gonna be on RIGHT at 8:30!! thank you & the rest of the team for working so hard on this & getting it out! i cant wait to play!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• As of now, my excitement level has reached 10!

Looks like we might have a BIG year ahead of us!  so glad it's coming out!!

This is going to be a BIG year!  

Huge Miss Clue Fan  love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • edited January 2022
    Oh my!!  It's hard to believe January is over and we have a mystery staring us in the face!  This will make game #6!!  AND I CAN'T get over my excitement!

See all you sleuthers tomorrow!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • GASP!!  #6!?!?!?!??!  even numbers are always better than odd ones in my opinion!  good sign for this game!!!  It's finally here!!  Do you remember when we would stand on balta street waiting for the chapters to come out each week?!!?  That was awesome and now here we are!!! 

Thank you so much Mintie and the rest for making the new mystery, I bet it will be the BEST yet!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited January 2022
    EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!  - sound travels around the world -

THERE ARE NO WORDS BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 
    :x :x <:-P

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited January 2022
    I'll be here tomorrow!  Thanks to everyone who made it possible I have my credit card and I'm ready to go!  :P
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• YES. SO EXCITED. *dies again...*  *might not wake up*  OKAY I'm ALIVE!!  NAPS OVER!!  

But, like always, I'm so excited for this game!

• Thanks for the update!  I know where i'll be tomorrow evening!
  • Im so ready I might not sleep tonight

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • It's been so long, I'm ready to get back into my gaming groove!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • edited January 2022
    I saw on the homepage its delayed till 10! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER XD

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Time to pop some popcorn and watch a movie :D  Helps pass the time.  See you all at 10!