VFK Gingerbread Ride Competition Judging Extension!

Due to popular request, judging for the VFK Gingerbread Ride Competition has been extended to begin Sunday, January 12th, and conclude on Tuesday, January 14th.

Good luck building!  Check the Event Calendar for your local times!

Happy New Year!

Comments

• Thank you, Mintie!! Happy New Year :) 
  • Ty Mintie...I was counting on that...I am finished building my rooms, now I can concentrate on buying stuff for later dates during summer
  • huzzah!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• As someone recovering from flu this is very good! XD I'm excited to build now that we have more time. Good luck everyone!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited January 2020
    It's great that ppl got extra time...and maybe next year I'll do what I was going to do for the contest room....as I took the title of this contest literal.. Christmas Gingerbread Ride Competition..
  • edited January 2020
    .I wouldn't have wasted credit on gingerbread walls nor gingerbread floor, if I had known that i wouldn't be disqualified for not using gingerbread theme ...I was going to do Christmas greetings in the various ways expressed with flowers or gumdrops...but that would have meant the theme wouldn't have been as gingerbread...more Christmas flowers and lights and decor...and yes I now can see what other players are meaning when discussing contest results..but I'm cool now
  • @NotherPearl

The judging genres for the holiday competition are "gingerbread" "Christmas" "winter" "other" 

Though, I wish that would be made clear in the homepage's blurbs.  

As for "not sitting at that table" I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but building just takes practice and most players are willing to help others learn. 
  • Kitten...I wish it had been made clear as well...and for my other statement, I modified my rant..er...post and really just ignore this old woman's rant right after contest postings...I usually find out that what I made wasn't what they wanted to see when i see the results...no big deal anyways....no ride was made that way...
  • NotherPearl said:

Kitten...I wish it had been made clear as well...and for my other statement, I modified my rant..er...post and really just ignore this old woman's rant right after contest postings...I usually find out that what I made wasn't what they wanted to see when i see the results...no big deal anyways....no ride was made that way...

ToT

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW