Can these be fixed??

Had to start another thread because I cannot bump the old one. (why)

VFK PLEASE - THE POLAR BEAR WHITE FURNI!!! I WANT TO USE IT! I bought multiples of that membership just for that stuff - I love white.  Please fix this stuff  @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie

The Zoofari daybed PLEASE
The storage trunk from the carnival membership

Comments

• The green ghost dragon day bed thing finally loads... but cannot be sat on. Please fix this too
  • HOWDY!

We have some exciting news!

All of your suggestions for item updates have been incorporated into VFK, and you can find out more about it here on Miss Clue, at: http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/881595/2020-item-updates

Thank you for all of your great ideas!  

VFK Mintie
  • From a patronizing, condescending player who doesn’t deserve the Staff being kind to her, I thank you very much @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma .
  • edited January 2020
    Fonna said:

From a patronizing, condescending player who doesn’t deserve the Staff being kind to her, I thank you very much @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma .

I also wish to say that I haven’t been very understanding as to what staff is dealing with! I’m afraid some of us players get a little heated because we don’t know what’s going on and our game-play is malfunctioning. I understand the irritated side of things because I was there, but seeing the effort staff is putting into quenching the confusion going on. I feel that if we all work together to find out what’s going on in a cohesive and non-dramatic format, things will be sorted out better and no one will feel upset or confused.

After all this said, I would like to add however that in the past week, I have felt panicky about what was going on and wondering if VFK was going to end. I felt slightly like it was VMK all over again [I am not a Day 1 player or VMK survivor]. I feel better now that I see that staff is putting up an effort to answer and satiate the public disarray as to the future and minor issues of VFK.

I really hope VFK staff aren’t too stressed out by all the questions floating out there and ‘nagging’ they get all the time. I’m of the opinion that completely yelling at staff stresses them out, but also, just floating along on the breeze and not addressing things that make day-to-day game-play hard is an optimist’s way, and optimism is good; but not when it heeds to pure ignorance of outright problems. I think that threads like “2020 Item Updates” are a good way to connect with the public over existing issues and will make for a brighter and easier future. I say this because I have noticed in the past the lack of direct threads dealing with glitches/bugs/player’s questions. Sure, I love and appreciate the nightly closing parties staff holds and hosts, but when I have to question 2 staff members to find out what’s going on. I think more alerts [pop-ups] about server updates etc. would be helpful because in the past our games have completely lost connection and that is very frustrating; especially when it happens without rhyme or reason. Also, since I began playing [Halloween, Oct., 2017] I’ve always felt this aura of mystery regarding the communication between staff and the VFK/Miss Clue community concerning regular things...I mean that other games and their developers communicate a lot with the players. I’m not taking for granted all that staff does to share stuff with us, but I mean a whole other level of communication. It’s the kind you find with big game companies (now I understand VFK is a smaller domain of gaming) that makes the player feel more reassured as to what to expect with the game. I feel however, that VFK is approaching this level with the recent communications between staff and players that is more direct and less hazy, shall we say. To wrap up my continual monologue, let me suffice it to say that as long as VFK developers and staff make the effort to communicate on a regular basis and not leave us in the dark. We can keep from funneling our worries into outright drama and chaos. Thank you.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW