New membership idea.

Since we have cars now- How about a Haunted membership that includes a HEARSE to drive as opposed to an animal/creature?1924  photo of Lincoln hearse
IMG_7469

Another take on this would be a haunted carriage for our ponies --- Imagine it being pulled by a skeleton horse!!

56e1913ade654c08f1998e11167ef43e
hearse

036e6546f57edbfe394288c78618aabb--halloween-retro-homemade-halloween

Comments

• An overall sleepy hollow lore membership would be really nice, or like a victorian haunted mansion membership.
    I love this! 

• Oh yeah! 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I was thinking they could do a haunted mansion themed membership.
    cutelina
  • Good idea, and I like Blue's addition of Sleepy Hollow theme.  Mainly because I went to college very near the real-life Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in New York (yep, the towns exist).  Back in the day ;)  Ichabod anyone?  We do have a Sleepy Hollow game in VFK as well. Worth tossing around.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • love the sleepy hollow and mansion ideas!! good thinking! 

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• Flamanar said:

Good idea, and I like Blue's addition of Sleepy Hollow theme.  Mainly because I went to college very near the real-life Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown in New York (yep, the towns exist).  Back in the day ;)  Ichabod anyone?  We do have a Sleepy Hollow game in VFK as well. Worth tossing around.

Exactly! A lot of people have been begging for years for a Sleepy Hollow costume! I hope this is the year!
  • I would I hope is a witches membership I want see that this year too I would buy the witches membership