500k Giveaway

I haven't been on in quite some time, so I thought I would do a credit giveaway.

You'll have a week from now to sign up, you may sign up your friends as well who do not acquire a miss clue account. 

Good luck.
:-c

giphy

Comments

• Welcome back! Thank you so much for doing this! I would like to enter please! :)
  • I would like to enter too looking for Cardinals cheerleader both tops and skirt and shoes
  • Thank you for hosting, Id love to be entered :)

• I’d like to be entered also. Thanks!
  • Oof i'm broke so ill be glad to enter!
  • i'd love to enter! Thanks! :)

2018-09-13

• I'd like to enter!
  • I'd like to be entered into the drawing please.

• Hey! I'd love to enter! Could definitely use the credits for contests coming up (either garden or sand castle) :)
                                                     tumblr_ovvwpyD5ik1s9fxalo1_500
  •  Hey, great to see you! :D I would like to enter, too. Gl all!

Hugs, y'all!
    :)
    YOXISQRSVREZ

snip_20190305205434vfk-FRIENDS♥♥
  • Heyy!♥ I'd love to enter
  • hugs coco! this is so nice! i would like to enter! thanks and good luck to everybody!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• Please enter me as well! <3
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
    -Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Id love to enter!
  • Me, me also me...love to enter and don't forget, you know, me.  lol

GL everyone and GL to me too!
  • I would like to be entered!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • i'd like to enter in this giveaway!
  • edited April 21
    I’ll annouce the winner the 24th, I figured I’d give people more time since two people asked for it.

giphy