Miss Clue Messages

People ask me to message them here,  but there is not a list of members,   nothing that i can search for the way the title appears here so that I can actually start a message.   Its the only message board that does not have a list of members.   It would be a nice feature to add.  

Comments

• Hi @Osmello,

There are several ways to start private messages!  One, is if you see a post by someone you can click on the Gear in the upper corner of their post and click "Send PM" This will open a smaller box and you can type your message there.

Another way is to click the inbox icon next to the world icon to the right of your title and select "New Message"
    This will bring you to another pages and you will have 2 fields.  Just below the text "Recipients" there is the first box and as you begin to type a players title, suggestions will appear in a drop down of possible recipients.  Only players who have logged into the Miss Clue messages can be sent PMs.  The second field is for the message itself! 

PMs can be sent to more than one person if a comma is used between the titles!

I hope this helps,

Mintie
  • I made a post with picture about this!  Here is the link:

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature