YAY Gingerbread Building Competition has concluded!!

Have you guys started judging yet? My plan is to start judging tomorrow so that i have something to look forward to!! How have the rooms been so far?!

Good luck everyone!

tenor

Comments

• I started, doing my clone account tonight.

Lots of clone rooms like always, but I did get a few really nice rooms.

• edited January 2018
    I really like the manger rooms some people did and I saw a fantastic Ark someone had built.. :) 
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I judged with one of my clones so far. the best room I saw was a train station room. 
    cutelina
  • I have had ALL cone rooms so far
    Signature
  • I had a lot of AWESOME rooms!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I had a lot of clone rooms && then a lot of good rooms as well.
    Good luck everyone! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I'm getting mostly clone rooms. 

I've seen a lot of people talk about this in-game... but PLEASE judge on all rooms and not just the first room... it's lazy and not fair to the builder of the ride. :)
  • I am disappointed my room isn't doing well. I thought it came out pretty okay.
  • I had a mix of clone rooms and really awesome rooms! Good luck to all. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • so far only clone rooms for me, i wish vfk still did the best judges thing i think a lot of us would be pretty spot on with our rankings considering all of the clone rooms i've seen

tenor
  • edited January 2018
    I'm not able to rate rooms. Anyone else having this problem with the rating box? 

Screen Shot 2018-01-01 at 1.18.46 PM
    Clicking judge rooms from the menu brings up rating box again, but it happens alot.
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• I still only have gotten Clone rooms...anybody else just getting clone rooms?
    Signature
  • edited January 2018
    @blue.lagoon I've the opportunity to judge many many beautiful rooms! Everyone has done such a great job!
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• I don't get it This morning I was 27 on the list and now I'm not even on the list now.. I think people are mistaking my room for a clone room.. :(
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • edited January 2018
    @EleanorRose That's why I do these contests solely for fun. 

I just got a room with a sign that said "read (i)" and the description was empty. lol

The santa in the pirate ship pulled by the rocking reindeer! Love it
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• this is my first ride contest and I wish my room was doing better. I worked really hard on it. 
  • edited January 2018
    I think we just TODAY got our 2016 Christmas Judging prizes. lol2016judgingprizes
  • i totally forgot about that contest but glad we got the prizes xD

tenor
  • edited January 2018
    Bellatrix said:

I'm getting mostly clone rooms. 

I've seen a lot of people talk about this in-game... but PLEASE judge on all rooms and not just the first room... it's lazy and not fair to the builder of the ride. :)
    @Bellatrix I agree, I feel the only way VFK could make this fair would be for them to  code the judging system a new way - If the contest room entry you're judging has multiple rooms, the Judging Box does not pop up until you have viewed the entire ride (all 2-3 rooms).  This is the only way I feel the system can be fair to people making multiple rooms.  
  • You guys are a little critical on rooms, I agree completely with @MandaBear all the rooms I've seen are lovely!  They might not be a fancy as the rooms which will be in 1st but not everyone has the talent for building that others do.  I bet even if VFK limited it to 1 character per IP which wouldn't be fair because I know of several sisters who play, but even if they did, there would still be rooms by inexperienced builders and everyone would complain about how people must have changed their IP.

Just enjoy the room for what it is, rate it as fair as you can, and most of all HAVE FUN!

Good luck everyone!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• millsfan said:

Bellatrix said:

@Bellatrix I agree, I feel the only way VFK could make this fair would be for them to  code the judging system a new way - If the contest room entry you're judging has multiple rooms, the Judging Box does not pop up until you have viewed the entire ride (all 2-3 rooms).  This is the only way I feel the system can be fair to people making multiple rooms.  
    I've got to agree with this, there's so much with the judging of contests that could be fixed, as well as the amount of score throwing that happens with multiple clone entries.

bork_bork_motherfucker
  • @frozen_anna i saw your name on the results list!

tenor
  • Squid said:

@frozen_anna i saw your name on the results list!

where?
  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE judging!  the small rooms are nice because they are so much like mine lol, I love getting to help vote on the rooms!  I think it works so perfect!  I wish everyone could win but all the people on the homepage always deserve it because they are soooo good at building!!

P.S @Squid I love your signature it's so funny!! :D

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 1.50.11 PM

@frozen_anna

and thanks @goldenpuppy its my favorite movie!

tenor
  • Squid said:

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 1.50.11 PM

@frozen_anna

and thanks @goldenpuppy its my favorite movie!

thank you 
  • millsfan said:

Bellatrix said:

I remember how it used to be - You would have to wait about a minute for the judging box to pop-up. I thought that was a pretty fair judging system compared to now. 
  • I am in 108th currently and I am so excited!! I just started doing contest rooms starting with the sand castle competition this year and have never placed. :D

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • FINALLY ITS OVER
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Judging is over CONGRATS EVERYONE!! I can't wait to see all the rooms again when the screenshots come out!!  <:-P <:-P