Smh at my TV Provider

So, I have Dish, okay? I only watch television shows (Law and Order True Crime, SEAL Team, Swat, Blue Bloods, Bull, Riverdale) on 2 Channels (CW, CBS 62). They're both local channels too..

..Dish removed both of those. Just those two. I have no idea when they are coming back but I want them back before Tuesday because Tuesday is when Bull and SEAL Team records as Law and Order ended....

I know this doesn't relate to VFK but I'm so mad right now and sad.
R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• You can always just go on the CW and watch it on the website.
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • CozyFallWitch said:

You can always just go on the CW and watch it on the website.

I could but I really prefer watching it live and with a bigger screen, y'know?
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Wow that totally stinks! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Purplellama said:

CozyFallWitch said:

You can always just go on the CW and watch it on the website.

I could but I really prefer watching it live and with a bigger screen, y'know?
    yeah I get what you mean HMDI cord from your computer to your TV make it big screen ;)
  • I am sure you can stream them on a app or something.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

I am sure you can stream them on a app or something.. :)

I was going to say that as well! Like if you have an XBOX or something too you can download the apps for free and watch them that way as well. I do not even have cable so this is how I watch teen mom, teen wolf, dance moms, etc.
  • CozyFallWitch said:

EleanorRose said:

I was going to say that as well! Like if you have an XBOX or something too you can download the apps for free and watch them that way as well. I do not even have cable so this is how I watch teen mom, teen wolf, dance moms, etc.
    Unfortunately, I don't have an XBox and most of the apps will require you to put in your provider (the apps that I use at least) and since Dish and CBS/CW aren't buddies rn, I'm hosed.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • CozyFallWitch said:

EleanorRose said:

Teen wolf! I remember that show
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023