Using 1 spinning wheel in craft shop for everything..

edited November 2017 in General
Most of you know you can do multiple spins in the craft shop to get your wool/angora/web done faster, but i noticed alot of people doing this using multiple spinners and you don't have too.  Just use 1 machine for everything.  Use video below as an example.

Works with the Loom too for the cloths.

Comments

• Oh gosh!  I had no idea how to do that!  This should really help people and also cut down on people taking all the machines!

Great video @Brain-Freeze

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WHat a fantastic video.. I have gone there so many times and saw that 1 person was using everything in the shop for so long so I hope this helps with that problem.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @Brain-Freeze cool! Thank you!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • WOW really cool! Thank you lots!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I don't craft much but when I do, I'll use this!  2 thumbs up @Brain-Freeze  :-bd :-bd
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Somebody taught me this at the crafting place, forgot his title but this is really useful! :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Whoa! Really cool! Thanks!! What a time saver this will be!