Tips for Angora Bunnies

edited December 2018 in General
I had a nice tip back on Insider before it closed so I guess it's time to start fresh!

You will need either weekend wear or clothes that can make you sit on the ground
Press shift+click to sit

Ground "rules"
1. When you enter, you only get two(2) bunnies. See all those bunnies? Not yours. ONLY two(2).
2. Bunny events do not end. It may have a ending time but it does not disappear when the event ends, unlike sheep or reedies; please do not leave.
3. Don't worry that you DC! You can still collect bunnies if you do not press "connect". *
4. If you leave after event, you cannot get those bunnies back, at all.*
5. Please don't come in after the event ends and expect to get bunnies; i've seen people do this and it sucks watching them wait and they get nothing for a long time*

*You can DC yourself purposefully if you cut off the wifi on your laptop a bit until the "connect" windows pop up, then turn it back on (this helps with lag with multiple clones on).

*This honestly varies, usually I cannot get my bunnies back after I accidentally get booted but a friend got her bunnies back after 30 mins of it "ending"

Busting these myths:
-There are no bunny paths
-I don't believe sitting in the same spot every event will produce more bunnies, until then prove me wrong
-You can sit next to someone and get angora still
-There is NO "resetting", whatever that means.

Bunnies take a while to come, please be patient and try moving spots if that spot is not working out for you.

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN GETTING FLUFF FOR CRAFTS!

Edit:  Actual steps if you want to DC for events:
1. stay in your login
2. turn off your wifi on your computer
3. wait for the "connect" to come up and DO NOT PRESS IT
4. turn wifi back off and exit the "connect" popup
5. go your designated area and enjoy!

Alternate way to DC:
Duplicate the tab till the original screen says "connect"

You will literally have no one around and can use all the clones you want.
art-starbucks 

Comments

• OMG thank you this is sooo helpful!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Wow very nice tip.. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • bumping for bunnies today :)
    art-starbucks 
  • Putting this at the top for today's event. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Pink_Bink said:

Putting this at the top for today's event. :)

Thanks!
    art-starbucks 
  • bumping for todays event!
    art-starbucks 
  • bumping for today's event
    art-starbucks 
  • bumping for today's event
    art-starbucks 
  • Oh wow this is so cool, I've got to try this
    tacocatdrawing
  • To DC, I actually just use Google Chrome and right click the VFK tab and click duplicate, it DC's the original tab.

Also @Tigurrrrr found out that on macs you can't sit in safari, she had to switch to Google Chrome.
  • Kitten said:

To DC, I actually just use Google Chrome and right click the VFK tab and click duplicate, it DC's the original tab.

Also @Tigurrrrr found out that on macs you can't sit in safari, she had to switch to Google Chrome.
    That's really awful and odd. personally I'm not a safari user but I hope that gets fixed in the future
    art-starbucks 
  • ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
    art-starbucks 
  • Thanks for these extra tips and tricks and advice.  i despise bunny events in general.  Why they can't make bunnies always available like they do sheep in certain areas is beyond me.  Whatever.  I think the best tip was doing the bunnies in single-player mode.

Much thanks

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Actually it's always available by burning logs and bush around the kingdom. I noticed they added more shrubs in medieval rooms! But I guess for the task, you have to sit down and brush them to count!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• GIFT said:

Actually it's always available by burning logs and bush around the kingdom. I noticed they added more shrubs in medieval rooms! But I guess for the task, you have to sit down and brush them to count!

Hiya Gift.  Yep, I've been getting 99% of my angora by burning (thank God).  The bunnies were for the task as you mentioned.  Ugh.  Ironically, the day before the task, I decided to spread out my 'sittable clothes' amongst my main clones.  Just in case.  Had no idea they'd be put into use so soon, lol.  My ESP isn't totally gone...  ;) 

I might also add that it feels -SERIOUSLY- weird burning bushes and stumps in the Pink Couch store.  What is the world coming to??  :P

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Bump! :D
  • This is really helpful thank you in the present for a post from the past! :D

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • ahh thank you guys!
    art-starbucks 
  • bumping for today :)
    art-starbucks