Bat and Fairy Clothing Update Request!??

@VFK_Mintie and other VFK Developers... Please read and consider my clothing closet requests/suggestions.
___________________________________________________________________________

So I noticed some time ago that there are 2 different issues with fairy and bat enchantment in regards to their clothing closets/hats. Below are explanations to both issues and solutions I offer to fix them:


     First issue is with the fairy enchantment. If you are wearing a hat in your regular outfit then turn on your fairy enchantment, the hat you are wearing in previous outfit transfers over to your fairy magic. The problem with this is.. What if that hat does not go with your fairy magic outfit? What if you want to keep a certain hat on when you are a fairy? ..like a tiara or flower crown? As it is now, I would have to change my hat every time I use fairy cause of this issue. It is a pain to do that so most of the time I am stuck with my previous outfit hat with the fairy. Those that know me well know it's usually food hats I wear and cookie hats do not necessarily go with fairy (as much as i do like cookies lol). Anyway, it would be helpful if the developers could change the way fairy closet worked. This being so that regular clothing closet and fairy clothing closet are separate. For example.. if one was to wear a hat in the fairy clothing closet for use specifically for that magic.. your hat would change to the fairy magic hat when the magic was turned on and leave the hat from regular outfit behind. It would completely solve this issue and make things easier when choosing outfits. Note: The same goes with our regular hair and fairy hair.. not just the hats.

     The second issue is with bat enchantment and this will take a more brief explanation compared to the fairy magic. Basically, when one puts on a clothing piece for bat magic and they turn bat magic off and back on.. the clothing items disappears! This leaves the player to have to go back to bat clothing closet and re put on that clothing item. That's a pain and because of this I rarely wear the neat purple witch hat for bat magic even though i would love to wear it. Developers please fix this for us and especially with the new Halloween bat costumes being released. The mummy costume for bat magic looks awesome by the way! Anyway, the solution is simple.. just make it so the clothing pieces stay and saves when that clothing item is worn for bat.

Thank you Developers for looking into these things in advance! -hugs hugs- :) ^_^


Poll to Update Bat/Fairy Clothing Closets!
  1. Should the VFK Developers add this update for Bat and Fairy? (details are in thread)
    1. YES! It would be a really useful and handy for those enchantments!
      60.00%
    2. No, I like it the way it is now.
      13.33%
    3. What is bat and fairy enchantment?
        0.00%
    4. I like fidget spinners! :O
      13.33%
    5. Why is the above option in this poll? ;)
      13.33%

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Tagged:

Comments

  • Very clear explanation!


    @waterfallglow


    I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE OPTION 3. ROFL! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 
     
    VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

     
    LOGO from BLUEWIZ

    Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  


  • GiftPrincess said:

    Very clear explanation!


    @waterfallglow


    I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE OPTION 3. ROFL! :)

    LOL!!! Ikr!? What regular player wouldn't know what those were? Unless you were new to game.. most people know what fairy and bat magic is. Fairy especially. ;)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • edited October 2017
    I like your suggestions @waterfallglow I'm not sure how much the developers read miss clue so make sure you post it on the devblog too!

    Also your first suggestion is not an issue to be solved, its an opinion.  I personally like that my hair and hat go over to fairy because I have a real identity for my character and I like that to go over when I turn on fairy.  As you mentioned above if someone was to see a fairy with a food hat they would guess it was you XD!  I like to be recognized.  I know some people want it the other way and that's fine but saying its an issue/bug because you don't like a feature is unfair to VFK.

    Mew

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • waterfallglow said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    Very clear explanation!


    @waterfallglow


    I HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE OPTION 3. ROFL! :)

    LOL!!! Ikr!? What regular player wouldn't know what those were? Unless you were new to game.. most people know what fairy and bat magic is. Fairy especially. ;)



    OMG!!!!


    I MEANT OPTION 4! LOL


    Shows you how much I was tired last night. HAHAHA! I mean the fidget spinners.


    @_@


    LOLOLOL... Still laughing at option 4.



    @waterfallglow




    :D :D :D


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 
     
    VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

     
    LOGO from BLUEWIZ

    Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  


  • @Waterfall I have to say I like having different hair when switching to fairy, maybe VFK should make this an option?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I agree! I have a quick question for anyone who wants to tackle it, is there anyway we can get more bat costumes/accessories besides the new mummy and little top hat? Cause I've seen like wizard hats and even trick or treat buckets for bats. Are they tradable? (If we can't get them from stores, the other accessories I just mentioned)
  • YAY! Glad to know many feel it would be a useful update! I think it would be useful too! :)

    @MistyMew I want to apologize if I offended you in any way by my suggestion. Also, I am super sorry if there was any confusion on my intention about the possible update. When I used the term "issue" I was not necessarily trying to imply that "every" VFK player saw it as an issue. I am very sure that many players may not mind the way it is now. I was mainly just expressing how it has been an issue for myself personally and asked for an update for the possibility that others may feel the same. If it has not been an issue for you then I feel that is wonderful and am glad! :) Also, if you like to have both the same hat with both fairy and regular everyday outfit I think that is just as just as wonderful. We all have different ways we like to dress in the game and I completely respect that. In fact my suggestion would not really interfere at all with you wearing the same hat with both fairy and regular outfit.. which you can still do. The only difference is that the hat would be set and saved for fairy magic and then after that the player would then have to set and save a hat for regular outfit. Which you can set both the same hat for both or a different hat for both. Basically, it's to help make it easier for players that did happen to want a different hat for each without having to change it every time the magic was used. The hats can be still changed if wanted but in their corresponding closets. Again, I am sorry if it bothered you that I called it an issue. If it's not an issue for you then that is wonderful but it has been an issue for myself personally. I hope my re-explanation of my idea may help clear up any misunderstandings or confusion about it. -hugs hugs- :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • @Perpetual_Fighter The purple witch hat and candy bucket clothing item for the bat enchantment were sold last year. I am not sure if and when they will be re-released this year. I also don't remember if they were sold in gold stamps or at the Halloween store for credits. So sorry I can't be of more help.

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • waterfallglow said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter The purple witch hat and candy bucket clothing item for the bat enchantment were sold last year. I am not sure if and when they will be re-released this year. I also don't remember if they were sold in gold stamps or at the Halloween store for credits. So sorry I can't be of more help.

    Any information is appreciated, so thank you for telling me this! 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    waterfallglow said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter The purple witch hat and candy bucket clothing item for the bat enchantment were sold last year. I am not sure if and when they will be re-released this year. I also don't remember if they were sold in gold stamps or at the Halloween store for credits. So sorry I can't be of more help.

    Any information is appreciated, so thank you for telling me this! 
    You are very welcome! :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • @waterfallglow I wasn't offended and I completely understand your situation!

    If VFK updated it to be your way I wouldn't mind at all :)  As you said I can always change my hair and hat when I turn into a fairy!  I still think its a good idea and I would definitely suggest it!!

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

    @waterfallglow I wasn't offended and I completely understand your situation!


    If VFK updated it to be your way I wouldn't mind at all :)  As you said I can always change my hair and hat when I turn into a fairy!  I still think its a good idea and I would definitely suggest it!!
    :) Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know you feel it's a good idea.

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • bump

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Bump!

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • bump

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • I noticed that problem with the bat enchantment while I was trick or treating yesterday.. 
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • bump

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Bumping this old thread. @VFK_Mintie please consider making this update to the game. It's been over 3 years now and would love this feature added to the game.

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • @waterfallglow I hope they do this!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

    @waterfallglow I hope they do this!

    Me too :) be sure to vote in the poll.

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • edited March 31
    waterfallglow said:

    Blossomflower said:

    @waterfallglow I hope they do this!

    Me too :) be sure to vote in the poll.
    I voted YES back in 2017!  :-O

    Where has the time gone...
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:



    I voted YES back in 2017!  :-O


    Where has the time gone...
    Whoa! Wow that is funny! :O

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Good idea.  I'll take it one further:

    We need 'outfit presets'.  I find I sometimes forget what I was wearing if I switch my clothes out for other ones.  Also, horse riding outfit is a pain to put on and take off...making riding a horse a hassle.  Same with wearing the 'right clothes' to ride your dragon/phoenix/whatever.  WORST of all is frost fairy.  I'd like to use it, but to do so requires serious clothing and hair changes. 

    We could have a preset for 'angora events' which would switch out our clothes to weekend wear that was choose.
    We could have a preset as I mentioned for 'horse riding clothing'.  My horses aren't seeing daylight at all right now.
    Preset for Splastastic outfits (allowing fairies in there would be nice too, btw).

    'Outfit presets' please and ty.

    Flame

    You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

    Good idea.  I'll take it one further:

    We need 'outfit presets'.  I find I sometimes forget what I was wearing if I switch my clothes out for other ones.  Also, horse riding outfit is a pain to put on and take off...making riding a horse a hassle.  Same with wearing the 'right clothes' to ride your dragon/phoenix/whatever.  WORST of all is frost fairy.  I'd like to use it, but to do so requires serious clothing and hair changes. 

    We could have a preset for 'angora events' which would switch out our clothes to weekend wear that was choose.
    We could have a preset as I mentioned for 'horse riding clothing'.  My horses aren't seeing daylight at all right now.
    Preset for Splastastic outfits (allowing fairies in there would be nice too, btw).

    'Outfit presets' please and ty.

    Flame
    This is a good idea too. Thank you for your additional idea. :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • Bump! :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

  • I really like the idea of outfit presets. I could use a preset outfit for my bed lol since there are times when I want to use it but I can't because I don't know what outfit to wear to be able to use it. On a separate note I really wish vfk would do more with the mermaid enchantment. It feels so underloved compared to fairy. I really wish we had more outfit options for both and new furniture added to both. Like for mermaid they could add sunken ships full of treasure or a room that is a little island with a coastline. a Hawaiian themed mermaid release would be nice. I also like a more summerary look for faeries too with furniture to match, 
    cutelina
  • @PeaceBear here is the thread I told you about in game :)

    waterfallglow signature

    my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Sign In or Register to comment.