10th VFK Halloween Costumes Discussion

Comments

• edited November 2017
    millsfan said:

I'm so over the moon about the Naruto costumes : )  It's almost a sneak peak tease though because now all Naruto fanatics have to wait until the next Halloween to try to get the three other EPIC costumes from Naruto we wanted to see LOl!  

Hinata
    Sasuke
    Akatsuki Cloak and Taka Cloak

THANK YOU VFK For the Naruto Content!! So many people will love this in VFK : )

I so much agree!!!!

@millsfan

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • cute_lina said:

Now that mills has gotten the naurto costumes he wanted, does that mean next year I could get the soul eater costumes I asked for? I had a feeling naurto would be the last costumes they would do for this year. I'm not a big naurto fan but I am buying them just so I can collect them all. 

yes its awesome to hoard all!

@cute_lina

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GOLD STAMPS RECAP! Mintie said the shop will be closing by November 14, so hurry to shop everyone!

VFK 00000 costumes43
    VFK 00000 costumes35
    VFK 00000 costumes36
    VFK 00000 costumes37
    VFK 00000 costumes38
    VFK 00000 costumes39VFK 00000 costumes40
    VFK 00000 costumes41

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I have another pair on my clone too
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

This is DEFINITELY The best Halloween.  They went all out and costume after costume, all doing nothing but make players suggestions from the devblog COME to LIFE!!! I'm so overwhelmed with joy.  THANK YOU VFK!!!

That was a really fun 'costume' ride! :) What a blast!

@millsfan

Can't wait to really see what the next installments are and I bet next year would be epic again! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Is the Ash and Misty hair trade able to VIP members? I can't check because I'm not a member!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @GiftPrincess you need to update your first post with the rest of the costumes!  This will be a great resource all year! 
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Omgosh.. I asked for these costumes and they made them.. best costumes EVER.. :) B3WSAWFW0LUA
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Blossomflower said:

@GiftPrincess you need to update your first post with the rest of the costumes!  This will be a great resource all year! 

Working on it! Just needed things to calm down in VFK 'til I can spend time documenting again! Keep a look out, the post will have their titles too!

Thanks for the reminder! :D

@Blossomflower

WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • WOW I can't believe how big this got just over HALLOWEEN!!! WOOO

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• UPDATE! These were all the costumes this year!!!! WOW.... So many, and so loving it!!! :D

VFK 00000 a costumes73

<3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Is the Ash and Misty hair trade able to VIP members? I can't check because I'm not a member!

VFK vip tradable
    VFK vip tradable1

@Super_Princess_Rosalina Yes they are V.I.P. Tradable! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess if I count right that's 70 outfits  :-O

INSANE!!!!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • goldenpuppy said:

WOW I can't believe how big this got just over HALLOWEEN!!! WOOO

WOOT yes!!!

@goldenpuppy

I'm in Halloween-costume-denial phase... LOLOL But wouldn't it be fun if we will see more costumes in contest shop? :O :O :O :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • This year was a awesome Halloween! I think it was better than last year! What was everyone's favourite costume? Of course mine is the Zelda costumes but I love the Team Rocket costumes as well!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Mine was the monkey villain and cat in the hat!  
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • my favourite costumes were the Harry Potter house uniforms, Bell yellow ball grown, sally from the nightmare before christmas, and Emily human form. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

This year was a awesome Halloween! I think it was better than last year! What was everyone's favourite costume? Of course mine is the Zelda costumes but I love the Team Rocket costumes as well!

I had a blast with all the costumes.  Obviously my favorite HAS to be the Naruto Outfits since Ive dreamed of this for sooo long.  I LOVE all the outfits though.  The teen titans, POKEMON, ZELDA, animal outfits, it all shaped an EPIC month!
  • Blossomflower said:

@GiftPrincess if I count right that's 70 outfits  :-O

INSANE!!!!

HAPPY TO REPORT!!!!!!!!!

@Blossomflower

Original post has been updated with an insane amount of photos, with titles and categories. PHEW, that took me a while! :P

Check it out. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited November 2017
    @GiftPrincess That's the most complete list of outfits I've ever seen!!!!  

I counted the pictures and it was 71 :-O that is an INSANE NUMBER!!!!!!!! 

I love all the different angles you have for each of them also, it really showcases them well! =D>

This has to be the most picture filled thread on Miss Clue right now, I bow to your greatness 
     ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ 
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

This year was a awesome Halloween! I think it was better than last year! What was everyone's favourite costume? Of course mine is the Zelda costumes but I love the Team Rocket costumes as well!

MY FAVORITE WAS POWER PUFF OF COURSE!!!! <3 Next are Team Rocket, Naruto, Teen Titans, Jewel & the clown outfit has grown on me. LOL! :P

OMG, I had a thought, what if they also make Totally Spies next year, woot! Looks similar to Powerpuff girls!

totally spies

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

cute_lina said:

I had a blast with all the costumes.  Obviously my favorite HAS to be the Naruto Outfits since Ive dreamed of this for sooo long.  I LOVE all the outfits though.  The teen titans, POKEMON, ZELDA, animal outfits, it all shaped an EPIC month!

HI

@millsfan

This is Super Boink.... LOL I used to watch when I was younger!

Super Boink

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • totally spies is what you get when you make the girls teenagers.
    cutelina
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina  The Zelda costumes were my favorite too!! Midna is absolutely my favorite character from Twilight Princess, and I love that costume the most! I think I even love it more than Belle and Beast Boy (and that's a lot lol)!!!
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

cute_lina said:

HI

@millsfan

This is Super Boink.... LOL I used to watch when I was younger!

Super Boink
    I love PIGGIES!!! So adorable :)
  • HoneyBee said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina  The Zelda costumes were my favorite too!! Midna is absolutely my favorite character from Twilight Princess, and I love that costume the most! I think I even love it more than Belle and Beast Boy (and that's a lot lol)!!!

Midna is my favourite Zelda character! I only like her imp form though. I didn't think VFK would do this costume and I'm so surprised and happy they did! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited November 2017
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they made a midna COSTUME from zelda twilight princess which is my favorite zelda game ever!!!!! haha I was so happy!!!! I even named my cat after her! haha! 
    <3

hfhfh
    22179966_1453285574797628_230592789995547332_o
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Also loved the new beauty and the beast dresses <3333  
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • One more week until all the Halloween stuff leaves! Still got to buy extra clothing from Halloween Shop for trading in the future. :P
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Blossomflower said:

@GiftPrincess That's the most complete list of outfits I've ever seen!!!!  

I counted the pictures and it was 71 :-O that is an INSANE NUMBER!!!!!!!! 

I love all the different angles you have for each of them also, it really showcases them well! =D>

This has to be the most picture filled thread on Miss Clue right now, I bow to your greatness 
     ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ 

OMG.... the emoticons ROFL!!! You are right, its a LOT, not counting the individual hairs and face paints and other outfits comes with 2 skirts/pants options such as "The King"! Ash and Misty hair was released this year too! Wish they could have put the corresponding outfits this year too but oh well!

@Blossomflower Aww shucks, thanks! I just wanted it to be a great resource for future traders for the next years! ;)

WOOT!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve