10th VFK Halloween Costumes Discussion

Comments

• edited October 2017
    GiftPrincess said:

VFK 00000 costumes11

YAY yes more Teen Titans and Belle and Gaston WOOT!!! What do you think tomorrow's costume release will be? :D

I really want NARUTO costumes!
  • edited October 2017
    millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

VFK 00000 costumes11

YAY yes more Teen Titans and Belle and Gaston WOOT!!! What do you think tomorrow's costume release will be? :D

I would like that too!

Also Card Captor Sakura! :D

@millsfan

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I want black butler for tomorrow and yay not only did they do belle which was a costume I wanted but they gave her hair which is something else that i wanted. Red and blue pair up well together so it makes sense for her to have a blue dress. I wish the main dress that they used for the advertisement was blue but aurora already has blue and so does cinderella. The problem with Cinderella dress is it was originally silver and I wish they didn't change it.
    cutelina
  • Woot they did Belle!!
  • Just made a huge discovery thanks to ROCKETSHIPTCHERO.. I know prolly most of you know this but I'll post it anyway.

The outfits with title Space Citizen are from the cartoon "The Jetsons". I was stunned! I mean I see it always in galactic trading post but never connected it. Probably if there were hairs, I would recognize it immediately. Also the title threw me off. But I can't believe they also did Jetsons, yay! That was like my cartoon growing up. And its forever buyable in Galactic Trading Post!

To the old players, were there hairs associated with this? If not, do you think the WONDERFUL VFK team will re-do this and make more cool hairs?

I'm just so happy to make the discovery! :D And its available for everyone!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

VFK 00000 costumes12
    VFK 00000 costumes13
    VFK 00000 costumes14

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

VFK 00000 costumes11

I would like that too!

Also Card Captor Sakura! :D

@millsfan

How about more like... Sakura from Naruto Shippuden HA!
  • cute_lina said:

I want black butler for tomorrow and yay not only did they do belle which was a costume I wanted but they gave her hair which is something else that i wanted. Red and blue pair up well together so it makes sense for her to have a blue dress. I wish the main dress that they used for the advertisement was blue but aurora already has blue and so does cinderella. The problem with Cinderella dress is it was originally silver and I wish they didn't change it.

IT WAS AWESOME.. that Belle has hair! :) If they do Cinderella, we shall see then.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

I want black butler for tomorrow and yay not only did they do belle which was a costume I wanted but they gave her hair which is something else that i wanted. Red and blue pair up well together so it makes sense for her to have a blue dress. I wish the main dress that they used for the advertisement was blue but aurora already has blue and so does cinderella. The problem with Cinderella dress is it was originally silver and I wish they didn't change it.

IT WAS AWESOME.. that Belle has hair! :) If they do Cinderella, we shall see then.
    I also want hair for cinderella because vfk doesn't have any strawberry blonde hair to my knowledge and if they do it's a very small amount. If the don't do her hair either the tinkerbell or basic bun could work as a substitute for it. I wish all of the disney princess costumes came with hair because for me disney princess costumes are like pokemon I got to collect them all. I think I will post a picture of me wearing all of the disney princess outfits. 

vfk snow white Snow White, I am missing the bow and this was the closet hair I could find to hers.

vfk snow white Aurora/ Blair Rose again closet thing I could find to hair.

vfk snow white Belle
     vfk snow white Rapunzel with vfk hair vfk snow white Rapunzel with the hair that I think fits her the best. 
     vfk snow white anna  ( the boots are the helium height boots because I didn't have enough gold stamps for her actual boots ) 

vfk snow white elsa
    I only did one outfit for both Anna and Elsa because I didn't think it would be fair for the other princesses since they have two and the others only have one. As a bonus I also did Cinderella in her pink dress because I am certain vfk based the Christmas dress on her mother's gown. 

vfk snow white 92958967790c5765ac0f94a1aa5467c6
    cutelina

• cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

I also want hair for cinderella because vfk doesn't have any strawberry blonde hair to my knowledge and if they do it's a very small amount. If the don't do her hair either the tinkerbell or basic bun could work as a substitute for it. I wish all of the disney princess costumes came with hair because for me disney princess costumes are like pokemon I got to collect them all. I think I will post a picture of me wearing all of the disney princess outfits. 

vfk snow white Snow White, I am missing the bow and this was the closet hair I could find to hers.

vfk snow white Belle
     vfk snow white Rapunzel with vfk hair vfk snow white Rapunzel with the hair that I think fits her the best. 
     vfk snow white anna  ( the boots are the helium height boots because I didn't have enough gold stamps for her actual boots ) 

vfk snow white elsa
    I only did one outfit for both Anna and Elsa because I didn't think it would be fair for the other princesses since they have two and the others only have one. As a bonus I also did Cinderella in her pink dress because I am certain vfk based the Christmas dress on her mother's gown. 

SO ADORABLE!

@cute_lina

You hit everything spot on!!! I love how you got creative to make up for the others not available. :) I like that Cinderella dress reference!

I have a thought, do you think the legends of rock strawberry blonde could be a good fit for Cinderella's hair? The last picture you posted almost resembled that style.

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

vfk snow white Belle

vfk snow white elsa

SO ADORABLE!

@cute_lina

You hit everything spot on!!! I love how you got creative to make up for the others not available. :) I like that Cinderella dress reference!

I have a thought, do you think the legends of rock strawberry blonde could be a good fit for Cinderella's hair? The last picture you posted almost resembled that style.

thank you and maybe 
    cutelina
  • VFK 00000 costumes19

MY HEART DROPPED! I randomly suggested this one night in garden party and kept repeating it afterwards! :D WOW BEST EVER! WOOT!

THANKS VFK! <3 I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

:D :D :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Love the new costumes and love that there is now a "costumes" tab to make it easier! :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Yes, everything is easier to view now! :) HAPPY SHOPPING!

VFK 00000 costumes21

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • V.I.P. GOLD STAMPS Costume release today, same day with the Power Puff costumes!

CREATURE OF THE LAGOON! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

:O

VFK 00000 costumes20

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    I love that they did the Power Puff girls… @Giftprincess We just randomly talked about that idea one night when we were playing checkers.  You, rock, and I just suggested it and now look! Lol they look great!  The Monkey costume is great, love his cape and head its so neat to see how VFK made the outfit.
    I'm still waiting to see if VFK will ever develop epic NARUTO outfits… I actually saw a lot of people requesting Naruto outfits today after todays costumes came out.  
    I suggested 4 (2 boy 2 girl) Naruto characters to get as outfits, and I really want an Akatsuki Cloak, and the Taka Akatsuki Cloak which are boy/girl cloaks that the villains in the show wear.  I'd love to see more Pokemon outfits, or at least hair for the Pokemon outfits that never got hair.  Oh and Red X and Black Fire as the last Gold stamps Teen Titans outfits… maybe this weekend?  I'd love to have any of these outfits to wear this halloween, just waiting for a  release that will make my jaw drop!
    -millsfan
  • I remember suggesting power puff girls as well, so happy that staff listens! I especially love Blossom's hair, it resembles Ariana Grande's hair :o and I love her! (Picture for reference)
    Title Turbo Tuff... missed opportunity to call it Powder Puff XD IMG_7208
  • I also have to add the lagoon costumes are ugly. Only piece I like are the shoes. Why vfk??? Just.. WHY!
  • I was telling @GiftPrincess that would be a funny name for the Power Puff girls too : )  I heard the monster costume is from an old scary movie, so maybe the design comes from the way it looked in the movie?  There will be plenty of more costumes coming out, maybe there will be something you like.  What costume do you want vfk to make perpetual_fighter?
  • @millsfan Yes, the Gold Stamp costume is a reference from the movie "The Creature From The Black Lagoon", which is an old horror movie from the '50s. The monster looked like this in the film:

Creature-Black-Lagoon-c

...I'm personally not a fan of the film or the costume LOL. But I guess it's supposed to be a continued trend from last year's Swamp-Monster-Zombie-Thing costume.

I would have honestly preferred Godzilla.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I liked today's Power Puff Girls costumes! Not a huge fan of the Creature from the Black Lagoon costume though.. also @Jessizoid the Swamp Monster costumes were actually from 2015! So far this year the Steven Universe costumes are the best! I want more Legend of Zelda costumes the most though!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited October 2017
    millsfan said:

I love that they did the Power Puff girls… @Giftprincess We just randomly talked about that idea one night when we were playing checkers.  You, rock, and I just suggested it and now look! Lol they look great!  The Monkey costume is great, love his cape and head its so neat to see how VFK made the outfit.

I'm still waiting to see if VFK will ever develop epic NARUTO outfits… I actually saw a lot of people requesting Naruto outfits today after todays costumes came out.  
    I suggested 4 (2 boy 2 girl) Naruto characters to get as outfits, and I really want an Akatsuki Cloak, and the Taka Akatsuki Cloak which are boy/girl cloaks that the villains in the show wear.  I'd love to see more Pokemon outfits, or at least hair for the Pokemon outfits that never got hair.  Oh and Red X and Black Fire as the last Gold stamps Teen Titans outfits… maybe this weekend?  I'd love to have any of these outfits to wear this halloween, just waiting for a  release that will make my jaw drop!
    -millsfan

I WOULD BE SO ELATED TOO when Naruto comes here! I grew up on anime! If they do Naruto they better do Dragon Ball Z, or even the game Tekken. Have you played that? That's like my jazz lololol..

Sakura means cherry blossoms, do you think they will name her after that? WOOT!

OMG SO MANY COSTUMES STILL COMING!

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED!!!

@millsfan

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I remember suggesting power puff girls as well, so happy that staff listens! I especially love Blossom's hair, it resembles Ariana Grande's hair :o and I love her! (Picture for reference)

WOW all she needs is a bow!!! :D

@Perpetual_Fighter

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I also have to add the lagoon costumes are ugly. Only piece I like are the shoes. Why vfk??? Just.. WHY!

I thought the title will be Sugar and Spice for Power Puff but maybe there are other domains claiming that name. Also my sea horse name is PowederPuff LOL :P

@Perpetual_Fighter

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2017
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina Ah thank you for clarifying LOL, I never bought that costume either to be honest! :D

But also YES I agree, more Zelda costumes! :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• millsfan said:

I was telling @GiftPrincess that would be a funny name for the Power Puff girls too : )  I heard the monster costume is from an old scary movie, so maybe the design comes from the way it looked in the movie?  There will be plenty of more costumes coming out, maybe there will be something you like.  What costume do you want vfk to make perpetual_fighter?

I would love an Ariel costume! But not just like the mermaid version of her, but land! Like where she has a blue bow in her hair. :o it's so cute. I'm glad they did Belle, but honestly a little upset they didn't do her in her yellow dress. We have plenty of blue princess dresses, we need more colors!! Vfk come through! I'd also love to see Sally from a nightmare before Christmas as a costume :D or maybe give Terra some hair vfk!!
  • GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I also have to add the lagoon costumes are ugly. Only piece I like are the shoes. Why vfk??? Just.. WHY!

I thought the title will be Sugar and Spice for Power Puff but maybe there are other domains claiming that name. Also my sea horse name is PowederPuff LOL :P

@Perpetual_Fighter

Haha omg!! How funny XD
  • GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I remember suggesting power puff girls as well, so happy that staff listens! I especially love Blossom's hair, it resembles Ariana Grande's hair :o and I love her! (Picture for reference)

WOW all she needs is a bow!!! :D

@Perpetual_Fighter

Yes!! Omg hairspray costumes would be cute too...

• @Perpetual_Fighter the new costumes are in the newspaper. I think if log in and see them you will like what you find. I really want anime costumes and a land/sea ariel costume. 
    cutelina
  • edited October 2017
    Jessizoid said:

@millsfan Yes, the Gold Stamp costume is a reference from the movie "The Creature From The Black Lagoon", which is an old horror movie from the '50s. The monster looked like this in the film:

Creature-Black-Lagoon-c

...I'm personally not a fan of the film or the costume LOL. But I guess it's supposed to be a continued trend from last year's Swamp-Monster-Zombie-Thing costume.

I would have honestly preferred Godzilla.

I have seen this movie!!!! Classic and timeless.

TY for posting!

@Jessizoid

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I liked today's Power Puff Girls costumes! Not a huge fan of the Creature from the Black Lagoon costume though.. also @Jessizoid the Swamp Monster costumes were actually from 2015! So far this year the Steven Universe costumes are the best! I want more Legend of Zelda costumes the most though!

I was beyond the moon when they did Link and Zelda last year!!!! SO SO HAPPY TO GET A SET! But like if they do more, I'd be screaming! Zelda was my stress reliever in college. :)

@Super_Princess_Rosalina

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve