Epic ages question

is anyone else experiencing this on epic ages? The first time I open the game, the loading screen stops right here:

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.37.28 AM

after I do it a second time i am able to get into the game

tenor

Comments

• Well I'm not having THAT problem. HOWEVER, When I login it just turns to a black screen and won't work at all. I have to restart my computer to get it off and to try and make it work again.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • EA has been freezing/crashing mid-load for me for the past week, for reasons unknown.

I know that for me in the past, EA used to crash upon log-in when I had the Live-Tiles equipped, but it no longer does it anymore since I turned off the Live-Tiles. Now it just crashes mid-load during random times.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I am having the exact same issue....cant even use EA... No matter how many times I open it up it still freezes at that spot...even re-downloaded it.

@VFK_Mintie ???

• @VFK_Mintie This has also been happening both on my windows desktop and macbook!

tenor
  • Squid said:

@VFK_Mintie This has also been happening both on my windows desktop and macbook!

We are checking into it, and I will keep you posted! :)
    -Mintie
  • Any update on this?? I build better when on EA

• edited October 2017
    VFK_Enigma told me to uninstall and reinstall EA if you are still having problems. Haven't done this yet but will see if that fixes my problem. 

UPDATE: I reinstalled it and it still came up as a black window when I pressed login. ._.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

VFK_Enigma told me to uninstall and reinstall EA if you are still having problems. Haven't done this yet but will see if that fixes my problem. 

UPDATE: I reinstalled it and it still came up as a black window when I pressed login. ._.
    Yeah didnt work for me either lol

• Epic Ages is working fine for me right now. Sometimes after logging out the login screen is black but restarting my computer fixes that issue. The only problem I have with EA is my purple cheep hat not loading and only on EA which has been a issue since April.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥