VFK Weekly News - Staff Help??

Okay so I was just writing a new edition of VFK Weekly News like I always have in the past and once I got to about a quarter of my edition it started saying the character body was to much and would not allow me to post it.. I have never had this happen before and especially with such a small discussion..It was meant to be like any other edition but it can't now..which ruins my editions that I have so enjoyed writing for the Miss Clue community.. :( @VFK_Mintie please help?!!?!
VFKWeeklyNews3
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2017
    ..what I could post of my new edition isn't even loading for me.. :( :((
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Hmm I've never had this happen. Did you try refreshing? If that doesn't work you can send an in game report and I am sure someone would get back to you.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Your page for the new weekly news edition shows up like this for me...Screenshot 2017-09-10 at 9.35.41 AM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited September 2017
    Hi @EleanorRose,

That is very interesting,  we are looking into it now.  Some things you can try in the mean time are:
    1. Selecting all the text in your discussion, copying it into a standard note program, backspacing the discussion on Miss clue and saving it. Then edit again and copy your text from the note program into the discussion field.
    2. Selecting all the text in your discussion and pressing the button which looks like a capital T underscored with a little red X next to it.

If you having any trouble just let us know!
    -Mintie

• @VFK_Mintie it won't load at all.. It looks like the picture sportychic posted above.. so I can't copy or fix it but, I will try writing it again.
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Try going to it now @EleanorRose :)
  • Yay It is working!! Thank you lots @VFK_Mintie I will try to edit and finish writing the rest of the edition. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • edited September 2017
    @VFK_Mintie I finished writing the rest of the edition and it said the same thing then I tried making a new one with it doing the same but I saved it as a draft for later.. Here is a picture. I'm writing it just like all my other editions with the same everything except for the subject. VFKWeeklynews
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Hi @EleanorRose

Try posting your complete post now :)
  • Grrr It just did the same thing and the Draft I thought saved didn't.:(
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @EleanorRose could you try once more? 
  • Mintie it worked this time!!! Thanks you so much!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3