Make the following tradable!

I thought I would post this as I hear people state "I wish you could trade __" a lot in this game.
You can post the items you wish you could trade and **hopefully** staff will see this post and make it happen! :)

I will start, I wish to see the following added to tradable items:
-VFK Computer Set (Blitz competition prize)
-Member rooms (ie. Australian Apartments, Area 51 Room, Christmas Victorian House Room)
-More pets...you can already trade the easter chics and penguin
-Some of the themed membership hairs...for example I'll never wear the tiki hairs...would be nice to be able to trade them.
-I'm not sure if this would be even possible...but rides? (Dragons, Lions, Anniversary, Llamas, etc)...I want to get my hands on a dragon mount!

I will definitely be adding more items if I can think of them! :)

Comments

• Well dragons are coming back but yes it would be awesome to see some rooms and sets for trade! Ooh, I think you should be able to trade the necklaces too, the ones you win from competition. For example, the pumpkin necklace from a Halloween competition.
  • That's an awesome list I'll see if I can think of some things I want to trade!

The trading of necklaces are interesting but aren't they are symbol of the fact that you did win?  And if you could trade it off it would mess everything up because if you saw someone wearing the necklace would have to wonder "Did they win? or did they trade for it?"  And they would lose all meaning.

But that's just my thoughts
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Petalstar said:

That's an awesome list I'll see if I can think of some things I want to trade!

The trading of necklaces are interesting but aren't they are symbol of the fact that you did win?  And if you could trade it off it would mess everything up because if you saw someone wearing the necklace would have to wonder "Did they win? or did they trade for it?"  And they would lose all meaning.

But that's just my thoughts
    That is a fair point, maybe they can make just the pins not tradeable? That way they still have something left over.

• I think the membership hairs are already trade-able. I traded my bubble membership hairs to my clones just fine.
  • MissB said:

I think the membership hairs are already trade-able. I traded my bubble membership hairs to my clones just fine.

There are certain colors that you cant trade...ie: blue, pink, purple, etc

• Oh another idea!
    ALL membership birthday hats...right now you can only trade the shade hats

• edited August 2017
    Another idea: 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Racing outfits...Although PetalStar did bring up a valid reason for the competition necklaces not to be trade-able, I'd like the mention that the suits had been reused many times before being upgraded (a few times). For example, I have two of the Green racing outfits...I cant even wear both at the same time...I'd like to see all the racing competition outfits to be trade-able...Imagine the value these bad boys would have :)

• I think it would be better to just have competition participation prizes tradeable, not the medals and pins you win for placing.

i think that the founders membership hats should be tradeable as well.

tenor
  • I so agree with this I honestly hope vfk could make this tradable

• I don't think medals from contests should ever be trade able.  They are meant to be a personal reward for your creation, not an item to earn to trade off.  It would also cause a lot of confusion.  

"nice medal, can I see your room you built to earn it?"  
    "No sorry, I traded for this medal"

I just think competition rewards should stay on the account that earned it, not become a trading item.  
  • SNOWY VICTORIAN ROOM HAS BEEN ADDED TO TRADABLES!!

WOOHOO!! LETS SEE WHATS NEXT!

• edited November 2017
    PLEASE!! Sydney High Rise Apartments and Moonlit Room (NOT SURE of official moonlit room title guys sorry)
  • Pleaseeeee Area 51 Conference Room!!
  • What does the Area 51 Conference Room look like? I feel like I know the room but I don't remember what it was.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina

Area 51 - Conference Roomroom-a51crReleased: July 1, 2008
    Retired: July 3, 2008
    How to Obtain: Given to players who purchased the "Beta Founder Package" for $47 USD between July 1-3rd, 2008.
    Description: A conference room from Area 51.

Area_-51_Conference_Room

I agree with making this room tradable! I've always wanted one and would gladly give up one of my Sydney High Rise Apartments for this!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina

Area 51 - Conference Roomroom-a51crReleased: July 1, 2008
    Retired: July 3, 2008
    How to Obtain: Given to players who purchased the "Beta Founder Package" for $47 USD between July 1-3rd, 2008.
    Description: A conference room from Area 51.

Area_-51_Conference_Room

I agree with making this room tradable! I've always wanted one and would gladly give up one of my Sydney High Rise Apartments for this!
    omg thank you for posting this! I have been wanting this room but didn't know what it was called!
  • VFK Please make Pre-Dead Bride costume and Ballroom Beauty costume tradable!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @VFK_Mintie and @VFK_Enigma I would love to be able to trade away extra race suits I have since I can only wear one or even my extra computer! Please and thank you!