Miss Clue Choice Awards...?

edited August 2017 in General
VOTING CATEGORIES IN NEW DISCUSSION!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• WOOT! :D I can't wait!
  • What would this be pertaining to? Obviously miss clue but like what specifically? Sounds interesting
  • I hope I will not get disliked for this but... I honestly did not enjoy last year's Miss Clue awards and that is because of what I did. I'm not sure if I want another award show this year or not. I will be okay with a award show as long as nothing bad happens this time as I will not do anything like I did last year. To anyone who knows what I'm talking about I still apologize for what I did. I will be supportive of this idea as long as nothing happens. :) 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • this would be great tbh!! it was an amazing event last year .. would really enjoy it if you did it this year :)

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • cant wait

• This is where we voted and who was like the best Player Game Host and stuff right? That was super fun last time!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Sure Thanksgiving sounds like a great time!  I wouldn't cancel it all together because It was a lot of fun!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • This sounds awesome, the last Choice Awards was so much fun! :D  GL!! I can't wait to hear more about it!
    tacocatdrawing
  • CandyCars said:

WOOT! :D I can't wait!

Glad youre excited about the idea! :)

Perpetual_Fighter said:

What would this be pertaining to? Obviously miss clue but like what specifically? Sounds interesting

Hey! So basically last year we had a miss clue award show, and all of us voted on who was the best writer, or the best fanatic, best show, etc. It was a super fun event because everyone participated and went, and it was an amazing event on vfk, and gathering for all of the miss clue message boards community to just hang out! I also had A VFK Oscars, but that's slightly different.  Basically, last year PinkyB, PigletFan CandyCars and I hosted an awards show. You can find more information these links.  https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/876984/vote-here-miss-clue-choice-awards-official-announcement-and-nominees#latest     AND https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/876984/vote-here-miss-clue-choice-awards-official-announcement-and-nominees/p1

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I hope I will not get disliked for this but... I honestly did not enjoy last year's Miss Clue awards and that is because of what I did. I'm not sure if I want another award show this year or not. I will be okay with a award show as long as nothing bad happens this time as I will not do anything like I did last year. To anyone who knows what I'm talking about I still apologize for what I did. I will be supportive of this idea as long as nothing happens. :) 

I honestly can't even remember what you did Super! I hope you enjoy this year's award show :D Much love! <3

iMinute said:

this would be great tbh!! it was an amazing event last year .. would really enjoy it if you did it this year :)

I am so happy you like the idea :)

Renesmee said:

cant wait

Me too :)

iStella said:

This is where we voted and who was like the best Player Game Host and stuff right? That was super fun last time!

Yes that's what we did last time, and I agree it was super fun!!! Hopefully the stage won't eat me again LOL

Fowzy said:

Sure Thanksgiving sounds like a great time!  I wouldn't cancel it all together because It was a lot of fun!

Awesome! 
    rain_shadow said:

This sounds awesome, the last Choice Awards was so much fun! :D  GL!! I can't wait to hear more about it!

I probably will post more about it once everyone tells me what time and other things they'll be able to make it, and hopefully find 1 or 2 hosts. Glad you are excited <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I ALSO JUST REALIZED YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY OF LAST YEARS MISS CLUE CHOISE AWARDS!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh sweet! Sounds super fun! I say do it!
  • I just walked into a room ( by someone on Miss Clue ) read the board, and it said ( VFK Choice Awards, awards chosen by VFK.er's. ) I honestly will not lie I am a little sad by this :( May have to postpone the award show in case people would rather go to their event instead of mine, then mine would honestly just suck.  Sad atm, can;t complain because i did announce this pubicly and I guess I can't do all the award shows. :/

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • It's like the idea was practically stolen, I saw that, I thought it was from you until I saw the username.. I'm very sorry sport, as a way to rebel, i will not vote or attend in your sake! <3
  • edited August 2017
    I'm supporting urs also and I'm sure urs will be way better :) u did post it first so lol

• this sounds great i can't wait!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • edited August 2017
    I'm supporting this 100%.. this has been going 2 years now and it is great fun. I don't think another awards show could ever top this one!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • I agree. I don't get into drama but Sporty has been doing this for a while now.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Thanks for the support guys! Love the miss clue comunitty! <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4