Chalk's Ideas

I have created a significant list of ideas since the Day 1 of VFK and thought I would share a few in hopes of it becoming a reality in game.

*Cotton Candy Machine
*Fish Tank (Various sizes, buy more fish with credits, GS for exclusive fish)
*Giant Moving Fountain (twist to run)
*Art tab: Make our own murals/posters/paintings, once created it goes to VFK staff for approval, once approved it becomes an item in game. Can be traded, that way we can share our artistic works with others inventories (this has been done in other games).
*Mounts: Giraffe, Scooters, Jeeps, Bicycle
*Pets: Owls, Macaws, Baby animals, hamsters (comes with hamster cage / accessories), Ferrets
*More book lines, exclusive in game items: Space, Jungle, Summer
*More themed membership: Space, Various generations (20s, 40s, 90s, etc), Christmas
*More space merchant prizes
*Organize GS Book better; Turn on/off page turner...creates lag; Index at the beginning of the book; Book for specific items (rooms, clothing, furni Book 1-?); Note if the item is trade-able on the page vs when buying item
*Contest: Jungle again, Blitz contest (no theme, just build your best room) *with computer as prize again* -- More themes, the same get boring every year...always repeats of rooms, let try a new contest theme to spice it up a bit! That way we can see rooms that have never been done before and maybe bring back players.
*More ebony animals! I'm obsessed with these! Elephants, Zebras, etc
*More prizes for gardening: Furni (trophy for master gardener), Magic (Veggies & Fruits fall around you), Green Thumb clothing item, etc
*Crafting: More events, GS/Host events for your own sheep / angora bunnies / trees that make wood / rocks you can harvest every day, more rooms to create, etc

Comments

• Great ideas!!  I agree, I would love to make more Ebony animals!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • lovely ideas
    this girl made me a fish tank and here a pic its very cool
    fishtankvfk

• Renesmee said:

lovely ideas
    fishtankvfk
    Haha I haven't seen/made one of those in such a long time.
    I cant remember her title (Something with "Pink" in it) had taught me how to make those, so much fun!

• i.am.chalk said:

Renesmee said:

lovely ideas
    fishtankvfk
    I cant remember her title (Something with "Pink" in it) had taught me how to make those, so much fun!
    Any idea how to make these? I believe fish are from Father's Day party favors but what about the drawers beneath and the glass panels?

• Perpetual_Fighter said:

i.am.chalk said:

Renesmee said:

lovely ideas
    fishtankvfk
    Any idea how to make these? I believe fish are from Father's Day party favors but what about the drawers beneath and the glass panels?

Drawers are from Mercantile, Tiles are ice panels from a 2009 Maze, water carpet at Island Shop, Fish from party favor, the rest of the décor is from sea store

• Wow cool ideas!  :) :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • Whoa these are some fantastic ideas!! Does anybody know if a staffer read this?!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • EleanorRose said:

Whoa these are some fantastic ideas!! Does anybody know if a staffer read this?!!

I would hope so! :)