A Love Letter to Miss Clue

edited May 2017 in General
Just a little while ago, I had never before been to VFK. The only reason I did was on suggestion that the Miss Clue series would be a good filler while I wait until (if ever) the HeRinteractive team finishes their planned game, Midnight in Salem. As someone who has been collecting Nancy Drew games since the very first one, at first I was shocked at how similar Miss Clue was. But my feelings of deception were so quickly replaced with comfort and enjoyment of the game, that I completely forgot the TWO YEARS we have been waiting for a Nancy Drew. 
But Miss Clue isn't just a replacement for that niche. It is it's own game that celebrates the format that hooked so many fans from the beginning. The format that HeRinteractive's new CEO wants to leave behind in the dust. These sorts of games are CRUCIAL for smart young girls who want to see a hero in their own image, and stay curious, crafty, and courageous! I LOVE MISS CLUE! and look forward to playing all in the collection. 

P.S. The genius of casting Lani Minella in "Trials of *ahem* SALEM" was definitely not lost on me, and may I say, BRILLIANT! Let HeRinteractive HAVE IT!
“I have solved some mysteries, I'll admit, and I enjoy it, but I'm sure there are many other girls who could do the same.” -- Nancy Drew, Nancy's Mysterious Letter

Comments

• Hi Daphne Drew,

Thank you for your kind words.  We have all also been so excited to be able to be involved in creating adventures that give young girls (and in fact even those of us not so young girls) the sense that anything is possible!  

We really value feedback on the series, so if you have any questions or suggests just let us know!

-Mintie :)
  • Mintie, 
    I definitely will! In the mean time, how do I change my username for the message boards? I would love to continue to be active, but can't figure that out myself. I would like it to match my VFK account, DaphneDrew!
    “I have solved some mysteries, I'll admit, and I enjoy it, but I'm sure there are many other girls who could do the same.” -- Nancy Drew, Nancy's Mysterious Letter

• Those are my sentiments exactly!  I have to say I found Miss Clue just when I was feeling the most hurt and abandoned by HER.  I was so glad there was someone filling the gap especially when I needed!

Awesome to meet another Nancy drew fan!  
    :-bd

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • edited May 2017
    You can send your title VIA the HELP button on VFK! Or if you already have your title on VFK you might try logging out of Miss Clue and logging back in! :D

Hope that helps!
    Holly
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly!
    That worked perfectly! Thanks!

I am seriously loving how active and supportive this Miss Clue family is!

• Welcome to MissClue @Daphne_Drew it's great to have you aboard! <:-P

If you haven't already, you should also check out the updates for the new Mini-Mystery coming out soon, you can find them on the homepage of MissClue.com! :-bd

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!

• I was just reading about all the new updates for Attics! You must be clairvoyant... It seriously looks fantastic! 

• @Daphne_Drew OMG GMTA!

Don't forgot to watch the Beta-Testing Guide! 
    :)
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Woot no problem!
    And Welcome to the Message Boards! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited May 2017
    wonderfully written, i completely agree @Daphne_Drew
    and maybe we'll see each other around vfk  :) gl playing miss clue!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Wow that is such an amazing note @Daphne_Drew I totally agree!  Also welcome to the boards!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Miss Clue is what got me playing again.. I used to play VFK a while back but lost interest until they released the first miss clue series.. Now I can't stop playing.. lol
    VFKWeeklyNews3