I SURVIVED JUNIOR HIGH

HEY GUYS!!! I'm back and I'm so, so, sorry for being gone so long. Remember when I was here all the time? Fun times. That was before I broke two computers, a phone, and a tablet. I broke another phone recently but it's still usable. Me and fragile things don't get along lol. Sorry I'm super hyper right now because guess what....?

I JUST FINISHED MY VERY LAST DAY OF JUNIOR HIGH

Isn't that exciting? Yass I'm an official high schooler now but that's what bothers me. I'm way too mouthy for my own good and a senior might trashcan/kill me but whatever. So I just wanted to let y'all know BOTH my parents have steady jobs now and my computers will be fixed in NO TIME meaning I can be on here more often, isn't that cool? I'm in a SUPER good mood. Lol,

I'm away from the idiot who keeps flirting with me.... (story for another time).....this chick I hate......populars, work, all for a whole 2 1/2 months! Woop Woop!

So today we had an award ceremony, I got none sadly, and we messed around in classes. Sometime between 4 and 5th hour a teacher and a student had a lightsaber war in the hall. After lunch we went to the local park, I waded in the creek with shorts and my friends and I took awesome photos and posted them on Instagram. I would give you my Instagram but the site might yell at me SO, if you want it, I'll give it to you in private message I guess. Idk. I've met tons of friends in the passed few months over the internet. One in Holland, England, a few in Canada, some in texas, California, indianna, Connecticut, etc OH and india. Yes. Select few are actualy close close to me though. I feel like I'm all over the place so I'm sorry. Just try to keep up.

This summer i'm changing my appearance for the good. I'm growing my hair out longer, changing my clothing style, getting contacts (with some concealer or whatever you call it to cover dark circles, i'm not good with makeup so my mom is helping) AND I got on the soccer teams so practices start soon! 

anyway if you want tell me some exciting news of yours in the comments and stuff

ALSO I found the PERFECT medication to help me sleep. It works sooo great you can hardly tell i'm an insomniac. Headaches are better butt there's a problem. I keep getting 'sick' per say after meals and my dad things I'm developing diabetes/pre diabetes and I'm finally going for testing. I think that's about it. TOODLES

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Ugh you really don't want to know what my middle school and high school years were like trust me. I never got asked out to any of the school dances or asked out on any dates, I didn't even get asked to either the junior prom or the senior prom so I ended up staying home on prom night. As for the rest you really don't want to know.
  • WOOOOOOooooooo  It wonderful to see you happy Frogie!  I've wanted soo much for things to turn up for you!  Contacts sound sooo FUN!  I hope you post about wearing them!  I'm also glad your parents have jobs again!  

Wonderful awesome post!  It was so nice you thought about us and gave an update! :D

I hope you have lots of fun and I'm really glad you've made to many new friends!

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • omg I'm glad 4 u frogie :o3

• YAY SO EXCITING!!  CONGRATS ON GRADUATING JUNIOR HIGH!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @Rhodopis  Who hurt you? Can I kill them? Don't worry, I haven't been asked either, it's okay. People are horrible, aren't they?
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • WOOHOO you go girl!  Thanks for the update you rock!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!