SUMmER!!!!!!!!

hey guys! I'm officially on SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!! I'm so excited for it to be summer!! I want to have popsicles & cookouts & go to amusement parks & drive-in movies!! SUMMER!!!

Does anyone have exciting plans for summer???

SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• YAY Congratulations!!  I have no plans at the moment but I'm excited to see what happens!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Hope you have a FANTASTIC summer!!!
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Summer is my FAVORITE time!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Its almost summer time for me! Almost a month left and then its summer time! Summer time is also my favourite time! My second favourite is late autumn-winter! Have a awesome summer @DonutLuverr!  B-)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • omg lucky I get out june 1st I like cant wait lol so done with school

• WOOT WOOT!!  SUMMER VACATION!!!  those sound like such awesome things to do this summer @DonutLuverr!! do you have a drive in theater where you are?
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • greetings from...wait for it!!

*drumroll*

THE BEACH!!

im on vacation right now at the beach! It's the PERFECT way to start my summer!

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone! I hope you all have an amazing summer too!

@yellowsummerdaisy Yes! We only have one drive in theater near us so it's always packed during the summer! It's such a summer thing to do!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• WOO HOO @DonutLuverr
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Yes I absolutely love summer!  It's the best time of the year!  Especially barbeques, those are so much fun.  Will you be going on any kind of special vacation this summer, like a cruise?
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I know I'm late, but congratulations!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • @Marzipan i LOVE barbecues! there's nothing like the smell of hot dogs on the grill & eating some watermelon in the hot sun! & i got back from my BEACH VACATION about a week ago but i AM going to............................................................DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! in about a month i'll be in the hot florida sun!!! im so excited!!! SUMMER!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Wow you have so many exciting things planned for the summer! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @EleanorRose i know! I have two trips then the rest of my summer days to chillax, take it slow, (& rock out the show xD)

Does anyone else have any fun vacations planned this summer?

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• GL with your summer. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)