Selfie wars 2.0

As some remember @echo_panda, @Cool_Steen had an Selfie War! I have decicided we should have another Selfie War! All aee welcome to join... but there are rules:

• Must Post selfie everyday
  • Play VFK ( duh )
  • Must love to take selfies
  • try your best
  • Be competition friendly! :) ( Except for Panda and @beagIe )
  • ALL SELFIES MUST BE OF VFK CHARACTER, NO PERSONAL INFO SHARED!
I'm going to make up a set of requirements in order to win, there is a Selfie King, and Selfie Queen, and then in the end they, must do their best VFK Selfie and people will vote! Hopefully this will get people to get a little more active on Miss Clue... so just comment if you want to participate OR you could come up with rule ideas, and still help! Let the selfie wars make a come back! Answering any questions if confusion

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• I wanna join and do we post our pics now?

• This time... I shall like to compete in the Selfie Wars... It is my calling. (Other than becoming a zoologist when older :o )

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Woot let's do this :D
  • Oooooo You know I'm in!  When do we start sporty? I'm so ready!

One rule that has to be implemented is that if you miss a day of posting, you donate 1000 credits to the panda fund (all proceeds will go to pandas in need, mainly me :Do)  Okay well they have to donate 1000 credits to the selfie fund so they can be given to the selfie king and queen.  It will also encourage people to post daily :Do

Also Who said any thing about active!??!?!  IM SO ACTIVE you wouldn't believe how active I am there isn't an ounce of fat on me L:D just saying....
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited April 2017
    Pandas are fat or didn't you know @echo_panda? ;)  Are you sure you're a REAL panda?!

P.S rule #1; always doubt a echo_panda and in case any of you wanted to know, he isn't as "fit" as he says, haha
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I'm in too BTW
    Cool just got cooler!
  • >:U  Always gotta try and run down the panda...

I'm a lean, mean, panda fighting machine!!  trying to ruin my honest reputation.  I'll see you tomorrow and we'll do an arm wrestle and we'll see who has the last laugh!

• oh HO!  you're on. And then I can come and tell everyone how I won and what a Looooosssseeeerrrr you are.
    Cool just got cooler!
  • edited April 2017
    Oh yeah?!  I'm gonna make you eat those words!

If you're going to say something.  Let's take this to activity, you're cluttering up sporty's discussion! [-(
  • edited April 2017
    @echo_panda @beagIe

My gosh, your posts always make me laugh.  =))

Also, I would beat you both in an arm wrestle. :]

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I really want to join this but I'm not sure if I would get VFK selfies posted on time because I might get too busy! I'll have to think about it. :P Also I would have to crop the picture because I can only take pictures on EA(Epic Ages) by screenshotting and it takes a picture of the full screen and I'm not sure how to crop pictures to make it show my VFK character more.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • PinkyB said:

This time... I shall like to compete in the Selfie Wars... It is my calling. (Other than becoming a zoologist when older :o )

@PinkyB that is so cool!!! i bet you'll become a FAMOUS zoologist and get a REALLY HIGH PAYING JOB :D and I can tell everyone that I knew you back when we were younger and on the miss clue forums :D

I would also like to be part of the Selfie Wars!!! :D

• @Doodlepufflove Aww, thanks Doodle! ^o^ Can't wait to become one

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat