SPRING BREAK!!!

Hey everyone! long time no see, huh?? ;)

School has been KILLING me lately which is why i've been absent from the boards. i'm on spring break now & what a nice way to begin my break with the new Miss Clue news!! i can't wait for the Beta test it almost makes me feel like we've been specially selected to test the game!!

anyway i'm going on a short vacation this week before school starts back up but i miss everyone so much i thought i'd pop in & say NYELLO!!

is anyone else doing anything fun this week?? anyone else on spring break?? ANYONE EXCITED FOR THE MISS CLUE BETA??!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• omg lucky my spring break is until like april 6th long way 2 go lol

• edited March 2017
    It's awesome to see you @DonutLuverr We've missed you!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • thanks @Fowzy ive missed you all too!! sigh i wish there was a donut smilie!! :'(

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• My spring break isn't till late April! No fair! I think I may be going to Key West or Las Vegas! Have fun on your trip! :D
  • On spring break I'm going to about an hour from where I am at and watching a lion king play! But I do wish to go to an exotic place or trip. You're lucky!!!! Spring break for me isn't until April 20 somewhere there

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Aw nice! i didnt realize how late everyone's spring break was! But it sounds like you guys have some fun plans!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• great to see you again @DonutLuverr!! have fun on your vacation!
  • hope u have lots of fun. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • @MiniLuna @EleanorRose Thanks guys!! I got back early this week I had so much fun! i hope your spring breaks are even better!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Welcome back @DonutLuverr! :)

Very excited for the new Miss Clue, I bet it's going to be so much fun! You're so lucky that you're on Spring Break right now, mine also doesn't start until April xD Oh well.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat