My baby brother...

If you saw my activity page then you would know I have a newborn baby brother!!! I am so so blessed for him to have come out nice and healthy! Thanks everyone for saying congrats to me! He's currently sleeping and so is my mom... She is very tired (obviously) anyway I won't be on VFK for maybe a week or 2... Sorry! I am so excited for many activities on VFK such as beauty and the beast candycars is directing and all that fun stuff! I am also excited for SUMMER!! 75% of my school year is over WOOT! I am currently doing this on my phone so sorry for any typos. I left my computer because we left early and rapidly. Here is a little summary of my day:

I watched TV when my mom and dad left to the hospital because my mom wasn't feeling well ( we thought it was something she ate... ) They were gone all night. I slept through the night though. In the morning on St Patrick's day I was woken up at 5:50 and my dad took me and my siblings to the hospital and told me my mom was going to labor. We stopped at McDonald's ( I got a MCGRIDDLE sausage LOVE IT ) we arrived at the hospital and oh how.

I have to leave the hospital now, I'll add more at home which is like only a 30 min. Drive TTYL

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!  That is SOOO SOOO SOO EXCITING!!!!

Oh oh and I have your first question!!!
    What was his birth weight?!

Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! :D  Congratulations again!!
  • HIP HIP HOOORRAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!  baby siblings are the sweetest :) definitely take lots of pictures!! have you gotten to hold him yet?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • OMG Congratulations HE'S HERE!!!!

I don't know anything about babies :\"> , does he have ink on his feet from the footie printing for the birth certificate?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• edited March 2017
    congrats :) you must be so happy!!!  i remember when my younger brother was born, it was so much fun helping mom dress and change him!  he's turning 5 this year lol i don't know where the time went

maybe you could post a picture of him later?! that would be really neat!!

HUGS and HUGS and HUGS
    yellow :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Oh gosh, I can imagine you all must be tried!  Since you will be away would you like me to get anything for you?

Congratulations to you and your family!!  That's so sweet that you will be going to spend the day with your mom.  How is she? Did everything go okay?
    ColourzRNice2
  • OMGCongrats!! I bet he's a cute lil one!!! :x
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Congratulations, Sporty!! This is awesome news. :D Enjoy spending time with him! :)
  • congrats

• Yay! ^o^ You and your family must be so happy! (Reminds me of when Purple was born haha) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And if you ever need any big sister advice, feel free to ask xD

Congrats again and enjoy!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Congratulations! I hope you enjoy spending time with him! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Aww Congratulations on the baby brother!!!
    Pixsig
  • edited March 2017
    SparkleDream said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  That is SOOO SOOO SOO EXCITING!!!!

Oh oh and I have your first question!!!
    What was his birth weight?!

Thanks so much for keeping us updated!! :D  Congratulations again!!
    thanks so much! And he weighed 3420 grams :)
    showjumpingbird said:

HIP HIP HOOORRAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!  baby siblings are the sweetest :) definitely take lots of pictures!! have you gotten to hold him yet?

Yes i have and its awesome to have a baby sibling so far...
    yellowsummerdaisy said:

congrats :) you must be so happy!!!  i remember when my younger brother was born, it was so much fun helping mom dress and change him!  he's turning 5 this year lol i don't know where the time went

maybe you could post a picture of him later?! that would be really neat!!

HUGS and HUGS and HUGS
    yellow :)
    It would be neat to post some pictures but my phone wont let me so i'll try again later, and i Will Make sure to Make time go as slow as it can. I really enjoy him
    ColourzRnice said:

Oh gosh, I can imagine you all must be tried!  Since you will be away would you like me to get anything for you?

Congratulations to you and your family!!  That's so sweet that you will be going to spend the day with your mom.  How is she? Did everything go okay?
    Awe that is so Nice of you to offer, but it's ok ^_^Thanks for the offer Tho! And my momento is ok everything went well except my brother isnt breathing food and his oxygen goes down very low so they are doing some tests and observa toons, they told us not to worry but it is hard not to.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

OMGCongrats!! I bet he's a cute lil one!!! :x

Thanks!!! And of course he is he's related to me after all... LOL jk but he is, all babies are!
    CandyCars said:

Congratulations, Sporty!! This is awesome news. :D Enjoy spending time with him! :)

Thanks Cars! And i sure Will!
    Renesmee said:

congrats

Thanks!
    PinkyB said:

Yay! ^o^ You and your family must be so happy! (Reminds me of when Purple was born haha) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And if you ever need any big sister advice, feel free to ask xD

Congrats again and enjoy!
    Thanks Pinky and i am super happy, and awe purple is so cute!!!!!! LOL sister advice is always needed!
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy spending time with him! :)

Thanks and i sure Will!!
    Pixx said:

Aww Congratulations on the baby brother!!!

Thanks so much!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • It hurts to think, write, or talk about this. My baby brother has been having issues breathing and feeding. They transferred him to a different hospital with more advanced equipment. At the moment they don't know what's wrong. This seems to be getting more and more serious. It hurts to see tubes, and everything else on and in him. I am praying my brother is safe, because I love and care for him even if he is 2 days newborn. I may not be on miss clue, as my family needs me at this serious time. I type this as we are going to visit him and get an update. The drive is 2 hours and to have him so far away, with who knows what in him, and it hurts it really does. It hurts even more to see all these healthy babies go home after two days and we don't get to. Today we would have come home.with him. Unfortunately there is another scenario then the one we wished to have had.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Oh no! I hope he will be okay. :(
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh my, and I was just writing how I was happy everything was looking good!  I'm sorry Sporty, I hope very much that he get better and everything turns out okay!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Sportychic:I am currently doing this on my phone so sorry for any typos.

o new phone user???? its ok, you'll get better at texting ;)

• Thanks you everyone. I AM much more happy because We got to see him, and now he has no more tubes justo stuff to see his Heart rate and oxygen level. He Will be realesed hopefully Tomorrow or tuesday!!! He is much better :-)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Aww sorry he was having so many issues! Glad he is starting to do a little better!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • YAY!!!!  im so happy to hear that!!! thanks for keeping us updated!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Congrats on your baby brother. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • edited March 2017
    We are going to bring him home today!!! Then I HAVE to go to school tomorrow... Arg. He is so so cute and is doing much much better. Turns out his nose was bruised and stuffed which didn't allow him to breathe so he couldn't eat because drinking and trying to breathe through your mouth made him choke and not eat. But he has recovered woot woot first 2 hour car ride with him. Or

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

We are going to bring him home today!!! Then I HAVE to go to school tomorrow... Arg. He is so so cute and is doing much much better. Turns out his nose was bruised and stuffed which didn't allow him to breathe so he couldn't eat because drinking and trying to breathe through your mouth made him choke and not eat. But he has recovered woot woot first 2 hour car ride with him. Or

That is really really awesome @Sporty_Chic!! I'm so glad he's better and can go home now!  What's the color of his hair?!

• Doodlepufflove said:

SportyChic said:

That is really really awesome @Sporty_Chic!! I'm so glad he's better and can go home now!  What's the color of his hair?!
    It is black and he has ALOTTTTTT OF HAIR!!!! People say he looks alot like me ;-) and we get to take him home in 35 min. They just have to check everything is ok and woot woot

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited March 2017
    SportyChic said:

Doodlepufflove said:

SportyChic said:

It is black and he has ALOTTTTTT OF HAIR!!!! People say he looks alot like me ;-) and we get to take him home in 35 min. They just have to check everything is ok and woot woot

have they done the hearing test yet?!

I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Oh that's such a relief!!  I'm glad it wasn't something serious!  AND YOU'RE TAKING HIM HOME!! YAY~!
    skylambsignature
  • My phone won't let me post photo so I will have to transfer the photos to my laptop when I have time

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Aw I'm so glad he's doing better!! :D
  • I'm so glad it wasn't something serious!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I'm glad to hear he is okay! :) 
    -Rosalina ♥