The Kingdom Volume 2 (In Progress)

Hey everyone! I've started on volume 2 of The Kingdom! I've only gotten 3 pages sketched out but it's getting there! I'm very excited!! My style somehow just decided to change dramatically so o.o I'm not sure it won't change again through the book. Sorry I don't quite have a set style yet so it's kind of just constantly changing xD Well that's about it so, have a wonderful day!!

-Taco
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Woooot so excited to read it!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • OMG Awesome!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 
    \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 
    \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Love the emojis!  Can't wait for your next one @TacoCat  I totally loved the first!  With all the pictures, it was super great
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• WOOT WOOT I can't wait!!! :D
  • looking forward to it
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • oh nice! when will you release it?
    VFKWeeklyNews3