VFK Museum - Opening Soon + Bringing Older Ideas Back!

I actually almost forgot to post about this if I didn't go to the activity page I would have forgotten to post this lol.

So I've started a new project which is a Museum! It will have collections of holiday stuff such as Christmas items and Valentines! There might be Halloween as well if I can think of a good collection for that. There will also be a part of the museum that will display all my competition entries that I did not delete. In fact I think I have all of them but one. Sadly the one I'm pretty sure I cleared was my very first competition entry which was a Sandcastle in 2014. :( Anyways I'll keep the rest a surprise! Don't want to spoil all of it. :P I think when I first open it I will have a party and plan a day everyone likes best for it and hold a event for others who don't come on Message Boards to come as well! Not entirely sure on that yet though. This project could take a few months until it is done because I have to trade to collect some stuff for it. Hopefully it won't take a super long time though! Now anyways keep a eye out for the announcement for the opening! 

Now anyways on to the old ideas I left behind. So when I was going through my old rooms just for fun I had found one about my Pearl Theater I was going to open back in I think about August 2016. It was going to have plays, possibly fashion shows, and anything else a theater could have! If it were to hold fashion shows it would be someone else's fashion show and not mine. As you may know I cancelled my fashion show because I think back in October I posted about maybe reopening it but it seemed nobody was interested anymore. Now anyways I think thats all I have to say about the theater reopening!

Another thing I might bring back is the VFK Olympics! As you might know as well I was going to organize teams and such but then never got back to putting people on teams and such. I had this idea since also August 2016. Now thinking about it I want to try reopening it again! It was going to have sports like soccer and also racing such as pony, horses or dragon racing since we have dragons now, mermaid, fairy, car and wolf or anything else I can think of. There was also going to be skating/figure skating, and swimming and diving! 

My last thing I want to bring back which is actually something on message boards so it wouldn't be a reopening of anything. Back in November 2015 I had a tournament which I got the idea from @dazzlerdream when she did hers! I finished round one but after that I never posted about it again. Now that I think of it if I do bring this back I have to decide whether I reset the teams and the points and start fresh or continue where we were. I'll do a vote on that!  

Thats all my ideas I want to do! This is a very long discussion lol. :P Now anyways which idea/ideas would you like to see happen the most? Any you don't want to happen? Post in the comments below! :)
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Bumps
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bumping again
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bumping once again... 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • So sorry girl! I'm back! Hugs Sounds fantastic, can't wait for more news!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Wow these are some really great ideas!  I love the museum!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Decided to bring this back even though it's old but I was thinking of giving daily updates of the museum! So far I have barely done anything. However I have been trying to get items I need for it from trades and got a few of them! I'll post the next update soon and once I'm almost finished the museum I'll post a sneak peak picture!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Its super cool to get picture updates @Super_Princess_Rosalina Can't wait
    Cool just got cooler!
  • HEY I was going to say "Can't wait" now that you've said it I can't!!  This is an outrage!  (throw tomato at beagie)

Looking forward to it rose!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I LOVE museum!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Update: I have finally started my museum! I was going to start last night but my internet wasn't working! I got the entrance room mostly done and its a small room but I might update it sometime. I also started on the first part of the museum! I might work on more later today but I'm not sure and it's spring break for me so I got lots of time to work on it!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • It will be great to see another museum! Funny had one! And it was so fun to walk around and see all the VFK items and themes in his rooms.
    I can't wait to see more! Good luck on it!

I actually have zillions of items from the past from holidays, stores, quests, etc... So if you are looking for anything specific, let me know!
    Pixsig
  • @HBforever Thank you and keep a look out for more news! :) 

@MistyMew Thanks! I love museums as well! :D 

@beagIe Thanks! I'm so glad I'm able to post pictures again! 

@echo_panda I guess GMTA. Also thank you! 

@goldenpuppy I love museums as well! :)

@Pixx I've only seen a museum in VFK once and I've been playing for over 3 years! Also thank you! :D 
    Also I will be making a new discussion about what I need for it soon. I can also message you items I need if you want! :)

-Rosalina ♥
  • Update: I've started on some of the rooms and they need a bit of editing but I think they are mostly done. The rooms with the entrances of the displays aren't going to have a lot of decoration but I am going to try to make the rooms with the displays have a lot of decoration. I still have a far way to go because I need to make more rooms and trade for items I need. I made a discussion about some items I need so if you would like you can check that out and if you by any chance have any of the items I need for trade let me know! :) 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Woot this is exciting!! :D can't wait to see it!
  • @CandyCars Thanks! I'm so excited to release this museum! :D 

Also here is another update: I spent maybe about 30 or 20 thousand credits on one room! The room still has spots that floor pieces need to be put in but I was spending too many credits and it was glitching a lot so I decided to leave it. I will still use the room for the museum but it will have missing floor pieces. I also still got a lot of other stuff to do. I still need to get a lot of items from trades and build more rooms. I want to have this museum opened by Summer and that is coming in 3 months so I only got 3 months to finish this museum! I will do my best on getting this finished by Summer since its going to be big! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'd love to hope get you items if I can!  have you made a discussion about what you need?
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

I'd love to hope get you items if I can!  have you made a discussion about what you need?

Yes I have made a discussion about it! I will post on it and bring it up in a moment! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Okay I'll go look at it!
    skylambsignature
  • This is a great idea can't wait!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • cant wait super!

• Those are such fantastic ideas, definitely bring back the tournament you mentioned!
  • @MiniLuna Thanks! I actually might bring back the tournament! I just need to decide whether to continue where it was left off or restart it. 

Speaking of the older ideas does anyone want me to bring back the VFK Olympics or perhaps the Pearl Theater? Also about the tournament should I start where I left off with the same teams and points or restart? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Daily update: I've been working on ideas that were suggested on my other discussion! It seems a lot of ideas including my ideas required mannequins so I am going to need a ton of mannequins. If anyone has any for trade I will definitely offer for them! I actually had to cancel a idea that I had because it will require too many mannequins and I have about 3 months to finish this since I want to have it opened by Summer so it would be too hard to do! I am about to work more on the museum right now so I will update more in a few days! 

-Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina I have 1 mannequin!  want it?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• goldenpuppy said:

@Super_Princess_Rosalina I have 1 mannequin!  want it?

Yes I would like it! Is there anything you're looking for for it? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Haven't posted a update for over a month! Here is the daily update:

I haven't been working on my museum a lot recently but I am going to try and start working on it! I actually got one part of it done but I still have tons to do. I still need a lot of mannequins but if I can't get a lot of them I may have to cancel some ideas that require a few mannequins or shorten the amount of mannequins I was going to use. I am starting to get low on credits so I need to buy some trees soon so I can get more credits! I got my heirloom plants though so if I bought trees now it would be tons of work gardening. I want to have a lot for the sandcastle competition since it will be coming up in a few months! If anyone has credits I will try to offer something for them! Anyways I am going to try and work a lot on the museum this weekend!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I have some credits I could donate @Super_Princess_Rosalina and 2 mannequins I know how expensive they are!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

I have some credits I could donate @Super_Princess_Rosalina and 2 mannequins I know how expensive they are!

That sounds great! Thanks so much! What are you looking for for them? 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • This is such a terrific idea!!  GL starting it!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I've actually been thinking and I think I will release the museum this summer but it will be a bit small but will have new things come out time to time! Kind of like the zoo! What do you guys think of the idea? If you guys are okay with the idea I will be able to work on the museum and my kingdom! I have decided to do a kingdom and will be posting about that once I get a few comments!
    -Rosalina ♥