To any VFK Staff: Update on miss clue game

Does any of you know any news about the new Miss clue game is coming out this month or a different month? Can you please update on it comment about it thank you so much I'm dying to play a miss clue game!!!

Comments

• Yes!  There is something really exciting coming and we can't wait for you to see it!  We'll keep you posted!

--hugs!--
    Mintie
  • Good cant wait to hear about this update!!! I'm dying to know about this new game!!!

-hugs back-

• I am so eager to play this as much I'm eager to see a walkthrough of Midnight in Salem if HER Interactive releases the game soon! They are taking forever! I hope this miss clue game don't take forever
  • Hi @tessygrl!  I am really excited too!

There is an announcement coming very soon!  Stay tuned!

Mintie
  • Is the game coming out this month? its almost march!!

• Miss Clue has some exciting news coming in March about our latest mystery!

Stay tuned for more information coming soon on the next step in the Miss Clue series!
  • @VFK_Mintie did you remember a special day that is coming up? And so to celebrate you planned for news to come out about the next game to come out then as a surprise.
  • Hi @Rhodopis!

Happy Birthday!  Check the homepage of Miss Clue, and let us know if you like the surprise!

Birthday Hugs!
    -Mintie :)
  • oh Mintie I love them this is the best birthday present anyone as ever given me

• wow awesome news!
    ColourzRNice2