VFK 2017 Ideas!

I know its already 2 months into the new year but I was looking through my discussions just for fun and found old discussions about VFK ideas from Halloween, Christmas and New Year! Actually my first Halloween idea post was posted in the Summer which I think was only a few days after Message Boards opened! I posted it too soon lol but I was so excited for Halloween!  So anyways I thought I'd do 2017 ideas! What kind of releases would you like to happen in 2017? Post your ideas here and you can also suggest ideas on Devblog! 

I'll post my ideas soon! :D

Also how has 2017 been for you so far? It has been great for me so far!

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Bringing this higher!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I rlly want a blitz building contest and them to reopen the drive in theater and make PIGLET COSTUMES!

• @Renesmee I hope for a blitz contest as well! I didn't join VFK yet at the time of the first one and the second one I was on vacation and could not make it for the second one. Hopefully if a third one happens this year I'll be able to make it! I've never seen the drive in theater but I like the idea of reopening it and if they do I can see what it looked like! 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I really want giraffe mounts. :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• we had a drive-in theater?
  • Ooo i'd like to see more gardening things, like early-season plants and trees :D
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Oooo 2017 ideas... hmm... let me think.... Oh I would love to have a mountain, forest area where you could set up your own tent and camp site!  that would be sooo cool!

• edited February 2017
    @Doodlepufflove Thats a cool idea! Still have to post my ideas :P
    -Rosalina ♥