January Art Post/Update

Hi everyone!! How are you guys? I meant to post this a while ago but didn't have enough art.. xD  I've mostly just been trying to improve by drawing fan art sigh I really need to try more things but this is what I have the most fun drawing. Heh I kind of want to be a video game concept artist for a profession. Creating things for people to enjoy and to give them the happiness I get from games and such is what I want to do. Plus my new series The Kingdom came out. Anyways not much exciting else-wise. Hope you enjoy the art though!

Art Show:

IMG_5298
My new character I based off the game Fire Emblem: Awakening. Her name is Maebelle!

Image (20)
Alisha from Tales of Zestiria

Image (21)
Sorey, also from Tales of Zestiria (I got reference pictures of all the characters so now I'm working on drawing all of them haha)

IMG_5424
W.I.P. of Dezel from Tales of Zestiria as well

IMG_5304
And here's a Megami sketch!

IMG_5302
Holly sketch

IMG_5300
And finally, a sketch of the mystery character! Her name is blurrily there but if you guys wanna try to figure it out and leave a comment below I'll let you know if you're right or wrong! Some people even might know who she is by her name, though others would probably be completely clueless.

Saddly art requests are still closed as I did a project for staff that took a while. I sent them hand drawn Christmas cards and it took a bit out of me art wise, as well as my new book and a few side drawings that were a bit intense. I hope you enjoyed this little update! Have a wonderful day!! Check out my new series The Kingdom if you haven't and want to as well! :o

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments