Contest Judging

Idk if anyone noticed (I did because i always check the event calendar) but contest judging was initially scheduled to start at 5pm today (central time) and i guess it got pushed back to an extra 2 hours and 30 minutes because some people didnt finish

it just kind of upset me because we had over 2 weeks to work on our room and the deadline has always been up. i just dont think it's fair to give people extra time when they had a lot of time to finish

okay rant over

tenor

Comments

• @Squid Yeah I agree with you, but it gives me extra time to add some stuff too, why who's complaining, right?
    Cool just got cooler!
  • lol i just keep buying more things i am going broke every time i go to my room i want to change something which is why i wanted this to just be over with but i see what you mean @beagIe :)

tenor

•  will pay credits for bean bag
  • I agree. It gets kind of annoying lol
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Lol Yeah @Squid same here, I've got some extra credits though if ya need them.  also something that might come of this, is you might put in just the right item that gets you a place!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • yes I totally agree squid they always give extensions. Last contest they gave an extra week and after that extra week they gave more time LIKE...

• wow an extra week??? that would make me so mad

tenor
  • the thing is we used to be able to just enter the room and not have to take everything out, so we cold have years to build if we wanted and this is a kind of newer thing still (for like people who just got back on or maybe just still adjusting) so people who took a long time to build way back when might still be getting used to the time line
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • well the rules specifically say on vfk that your room will be cleared. when i entered the contest i entered on the very last day and had my room ready and i did not read the rules so i didnt know my room would be cleared i still managed to finish in time but i do kind of see what you're saying

tenor