News.

edited August 2016 in General
Hi guys. As VFK Has been a part of me growing up I loved this game so much. I am growing up. In result of that I am probably not going to get on as much as I would. I may be afk some places, but probably never gonna respond. I also have school now which is also the reason, I may come visit maybe once every 2 weeks or so. I will still be on Miss Clue, ( since you can access it anywhere, plus I Love this place, and you guys :) ) I hope I see you when I get on! Love to all <3

- Sporty <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Things get bust when school starts, I understand!  being AFK is actually really fun it's like TV when you click back over but, OMG!!   Does this affect the prom?!?!  

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Aww I'll totally miss you sporty!  definitely check back on us!

Ditto @MistyMew , does this mean the prom is off? (if it is that's okay, I don't want to push you, just curiosity talking here 
    :-@ )
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm glad you'll be on miss clue!! I would miss you soooo much!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• AH!! First froggies computer breaks and now you're going away!!!!   :(( :(( :((  Why is the world so cruel!?!?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • EEK!! I just thought of something! Does this mean no more My life as Lucy or moonlight shine too?!?!

• If it does I'll cry with you neon!

• @sportychic vfk is not a kids game its for all ages pls stay most of the ppl on vfk are in high school STAY PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE MY BAY

• awwwww sporty i will miss u  :(
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Aww we understand!! as long as you still come on every once in a while! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Nooo Sporty! :(

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat