Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter VII!

This is a discussion for Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter VII!
Here you can post your questions and your progress!

Good luck everyone!

missclue_cmd_chaptervii

Comments

• What do I do after avoiding the rock?
  • @FairyFlora ride the cart back to the grotto then look around :)

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited August 2016
    Starting the new chapter now!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I can't find the key ( stuck at the grotto )
  • JaneCupcake said:

I can't find the key ( stuck at the grotto )

Have you gone into the jungle yet, @JaneCupcake?  And found the stream?
  • JaneCupcake said:

yes 

You need to put the boards over the stream, @JaneCupcake!  Once you've put the boards over the stream, walk into the jungle until you come across a large eucalyptus branch!
  • VFK_Mintie said:

JaneCupcake said:

yes 

You need to put the boards over the stream, @JaneCupcake!  Once you've put the boards over the stream, walk into the jungle until you come across a large eucalyptus branch!
    I did all, then i went inside to turn light off and i found a piece of a game or something

• You're doing excellent, @JaneCupcake!  Keep it up!
  • I FOUND A KOALA O.O OMG 
  • JaneCupcake said:

I FOUND A KOALA O.O OMG 

WOOT WOOT!!  Isn't he adorable?!
  • I just found a koala too!!! He's soooo cute! I want to keep him!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• sleeping so cuute

• Ok now i'm lost, i'm back to the ligh-house but i don't know what koala have to do with 
  • edited August 2016
    that chapter was GREAT and now I got a buddy!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • where do you find the boards?
  • Hi @Guest322017!

The boards are found when you turn around after finding the other side of the stream by way of the lamp post!

good luck!
  • Oh no- I just started Chapter VII and when I click the down arrow, the first screen freezes! So I only have the choice to let the stone fall down on me or see the screen freeze..... I have already cleared my cache, restarted the browser, restarted the computer - so far no luck! Any ideas?
  • Hi @Arianna_the_Adventurer!

Try going in again, you should be right passed the rock fall!  We are looking into why that might happen!

Good luck!
  • Thank you very much! It worked - the rock seems to have passed !  :)
  • Help! I am so lost. I've discovered the light and the stream but cannot seem to find the boards. When Jane sees the stream she doesn't seem to say anything about not being able to cross only that it is the other part of the stream she fell into.

I tried even going everywhere, even back to the yacht, but Jane won't leave the place because the engine is running. I'm so lost :( 
  • AmelianaLaxer said:

Help! I am so lost. I've discovered the light and the stream but cannot seem to find the boards. When Jane sees the stream she doesn't seem to say anything about not being able to cross only that it is the other part of the stream she fell into.

I tried even going everywhere, even back to the yacht, but Jane won't leave the place because the engine is running. I'm so lost :( 
    Hi @AmelianaLaxer!  Turn around, there are some boards on the ground right behind you!
    Then place the boards over the stream, and you should encounter something important on your path back to the beach!
    Let me know if it works for you!
  • I'm stuck on the first scene. The rock falls, I avoid it and everything freezes up!
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • Teapotprincess said:

I'm stuck on the first scene. The rock falls, I avoid it and everything freezes up!

Hi @Teapotprincess!  The next time you go into Miss Clue, you should be able to continue! :) Good luck!
    Remember to press the Back Arrow when the rock is falling!
  • Ok, it worked! Now how do I get the cart to turn around? It's not working.
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • @Teapotprincess Look down and under the cart where you will find two levers, switch the bottom lever left and then click on the above lever!  That will turn the cart around

Good luck!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I tried doing everything you guys wrote but after I woke up in the morning and decided to take the road where there is the lake (since we have placed the boards and can cross it with no problems) however Jane said I should check the left for the noises and I ended up activating the snake thing from the beginning chapters.The game got stuck which means I had to exit and enter again but now the koala is nowhere in my inventory and I cant continue the game cos I need it.What do I do? 
  • Hi @ElleMK! 

Thank you for telling us about this!  
    We'll look into it right away and find out what happened!  Also we'll get it fixed in a jiffy and let you know!
  • Thanks.Strangely the ropes are also not in my inventory which happened when I clicked it in the first glitch of the game when the rocks are falling.The tree branch are also not in my inventory now although it was there along with the leaves before the I had to exit.I am not sure if that was a glitch considering I did feed the koala with it and Jane did put the tree branch in the rooms for the koala to sleep in the night.There are things missing from my inventory.I hope I will be able to restart it or go back to where I got stuck.
  • Okay @ElleMK we have the information we need, thank you so much!  If you load back in you should be right before you go to sleep!  Let us know if it works for you!

-Mintie