Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter I!

edited June 2016 in Cruise Most Deadly
Jane Darcy will be embarking on a hair-raising, deadly cruise come Sunday, June 5th!  Stay tuned for more updates to come!

Comments

• ahhh can't wait!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • WOOT! Sounds awesome can't wait!! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YAY
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • YESSSSS!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• looking forward to it~

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • SO EXCITED <3 :'D @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Tazz @VFK_Vintage you guys have all been doing an amazing job with the anniversayr this year and it must be exhausting xD if you ever need me let me know i'd be happy to try to lighten the load! You guys are amazing! :'D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I can't wait! It'll be even more perfect because that's my birthday! That'll just make the day even more special. :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • VictoryRose said:

I can't wait! It'll be even more perfect because that's my birthday! That'll just make the day even more special. :)

happy birthday
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Jane Darcy will be embarking on a hair-raising, deadly cruise come Sunday, June 5th!  Stay tuned for more updates to come!
    today is the 5th whens the game launching?
    KB
  • @harrystwinsister the chapters are usually released at 5:30 Pacific time

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

@harrystwinsister the chapters are usually released at 5:30 Pacific time

MistyMew said:

thanks for letting me know.

KB
  • It looks like I am stuck playing checkers! We blocked each other! It's Evelyn's turn and she can't move anywhere. What do I do now?Screen shot 2016-06-05 at 9.37.03 PM
  • I’m stuck playing checkers! i blocked all of her blue wheels and its her turn and she can’t move. i can’t exit out of the game or anything. HELP!
  • @omgcats Just Exit the game by clicking "EXIT" in the upper right hand corner and re-enter!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower ahh! i felt so dumb lol