Captain Warlock - Chapter 5!

2»

Comments

• tessygrl said:

@Vfk_Mintie any news on the new miss clue game yet?

Yes!  There is something really exciting coming and we can't wait for you to see it!  We'll keep you posted!

--hugs!--
    Mintie
  • Really stuck... I'm in the aliens apartment. I found the bomb deactivation kit, put the gun on the wall, found the card, read both books... not sure what I'm suppose to do now. Help please!

• @VFK_Mintie Any idea what I'm suppose to do next? ^ :)

• Hi @I.Am.Chalk,

Have you used the card on the alien phone you got off of Al?

-Mintie
  • edited August 2018
    VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @I.Am.Chalk,

Have you used the card on the alien phone you got off of Al?

-Mintie
    Oh got it! Had to re-read the bomb book :)

• Hi @I.Am.Chalk

Once the card is in, click on the phone in your inventory then click on the bottom of it!  You should make a call!

Good luck!
  • Is there a new Miss Clue?
  • When I open up Chapter 5 of Captain Warlock the screen goes black and will stay that way. It doesn't load. I've tried browser and client, as well as refreshed my browser... nothing!!! I was hoping you could help out with this. Thank you!
  • I've been trying to finish Chapter 5 of Captain Warlock for days now.... I'm always met with the same issue, whether I'm on Epic Ages Client, EpicAges.com, or the original VFK site, and it doesn't matter if I refresh or not. Same sequence of events every time. I've attached photos to show what happens from the moment I reopen chapter 5 to where it stops working.

Please help!!

2020-10-08 04_51_13 PM RedSunHalo - Unspecified.
    2020-10-08 04_51_18 PM RedSunHalo - Unspecified.
    2020-10-08 04_51_28 PM RedSunHalo - Unspecified.
    2020-10-08 04_51_34 PM RedSunHalo - Unspecified.
    2020-10-08 04_51_40 PM RedSunHalo - Unspecified.
  • edited October 2020
    Howdy @RedSunHalo!

We are looking into this and should have an update soon!

-Mintie
  • @RedSunHalo

We have pushed an update, if it still doesn't work after refreshing, try clearing your cache and loading it again!

- Mintie
  • @VFK_Mintie

I appreciate y'all looking into the issue. I've tried it on Epic Ages Client again and EpicAges.com, as well as refreshed. It's still not working.

Not sure what you mean by clearing my cache?? I'm confused....

Thanks for all the help!
    -Red
  • Yo, that car looks so cool!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question