I GOT IT!!

yay the bracelet came in the mail its beautiful just like i imagined did anyone else get it 

Comments

• Congrats bratz!  I got my wrist band too!!! It's so totally cute, and I
    think it will work as a hair accessory just like I hoped!  Also, I'm wearing
    it to school tomorrow!  totally Epic huh? My Phone is still charging, I kind of let it die, but when its done I am taking a picture and you can see mine!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• congrats to you too now we can both wear it! show me the picture! @iStella
  • OMG woo I got mine as well!
    It is really pretty!  The picture doesn't do it justice!  Don't they feel amazing? I don't think I have ever had anything so neat! I mean they are like soft but stiff at the same time, and they fit on my wrist great and they bend so well!  I was afraid it might be too small to fit, but it wasn't!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Aww man you guys are soo lucky!  Mine hasn't come yet!  I guess its because I ordered mine on Monday!

congratulations though you guys!
    skylambsignature
  • congrats to you @ColourzRnice mine fit a little big but it good
  • also Thanks @ColourzRnice I just read your other post!  I can't wait for mine!
    skylambsignature
  • i really hope you get yours @SkyLamb
  • I'm sure it will come soon @SkyLamb!  maybe tomorrow!

@bratz, its true I can actually slip mine off without undoing it, so its perfect!  but out of the two I think I would rather have it too big than too small!
    ColourzRNice2
  • lol so true @ColourzRnice
  • Oh Also, I know @disfaniam got hers, and I saw Fonna saying hers arrived when I was in a host event!
    ColourzRNice2
  • edited February 2016
    Yay thats so cool to hear you got your bracelet!! have you tried it on yet?! I just ordered Peril in Pemberley :D
    tacocatdrawing
  • yes i tried it on its a little big but cool @rain_shadow
  • Thanks guys!  I am sure it will be here soon!  In the mean time its great hearing you guys got yours!
    skylambsignature
  • Wow I feel embarrassed, mine won't slip off without it undoing a little, I guess I have a big hand lol!  I'm wearing mine now, what about you guys?
    --

• i have a box of memories keeping it in there i'll use it later since it has a memory of my first vfk product @iStella
  • Thats so cool @bratz!  WOOOOTTTTTT
    tacocatdrawing
  • thank you! @rain_shadow
  • I can't stop feeling mine lol its sooo soft!  so it will probably get dirty looking quickly at this rate!
    ColourzRNice2
  • that sounds really nice @bratz, its my first thing from VFK too!
    --

• OMG Guys!! I got it!! It came today!!
    skylambsignature
  • It's soooooooooooooo pretty!!!!  I love it!!! And the colors are so beautiful!!  I love the girl picture in the circle!!!
    skylambsignature
  • ok I didn't even think about it when I bought mine but does anyone know if it has latex in it. im allergic and I didn't even think
  • @TinyStitch, its supposed to be silicon! :)
  • @vfk_mintie thank you i just had to double check. Cause some people make cheep ones of those braclets and they put latex into them . (My reaction is not bad so i can put them on and just get red inching) but i try to save myself from the inching thank you :)
  • Oh is that why it's so soft?
    skylambsignature
  • I got mine several days ago now, and its been holding up great!  I have a number of games, but I have never had one that came like this and its really the best way to do games I think.  Just imagine how many you could carry with you? and you don't worry about them getting scratched like DVDS or CDS.  Plus they do look very techy on!  I am not sure if this will come to be the norm but I hope so, because it's the coolest thing I have ever seen!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Hey guys and @bratz!  Here are the pictures of my wrist band!!  I know its been almost 2 weeks, but here they are! :Do

Me wearing it!

IstellaWristband3
    IstellaWristband2
    It laid out!
    IstellaWristband
    --

• oooohhh @iStella that looks so awesome! Thanks for posting pictures :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper You're welcome!  It was really fun to do!
    --

• Oh yes!  thanks for posting the pictures @iStella it's great to see!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature