Peril in Pemberley News Day 2!

edited January 2016 in Peril In Pemberley
Great news!  We have a new release date!
The new date is January 26th, 2016!

PIPCoverArt
Here is the link to the page on Amazon for Peril in Pemberley!
Peril in Pemberley will also be available here on MissClue on January 26th, 2016!
So if for any reason, there is an issue with Amazon, you will be able to get Peril in Pemberley right here!
Now for some really exciting news, we have the thrilling trailer for Peril in Pemberley available for you RIGHT NOW at http://www.missclue.com/

We'll have update number 2 available for you tomorrow, as we count down the days to the release of Peril in Pemberley!

Comments

• Are we going to be able to play it if we are running Windows 10? Amazon states it is for Windows 7.
  • @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Vintage the new video on the newsletter looks very exciting! :D
  • LifeEnchanted said:

Are we going to be able to play it if we are running Windows 10? Amazon states it is for Windows 7.

Yes, it will work with Windows 10!
  • Sooooo exciting! Thanks @VFK_Mintie!  I love the art work!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • nice i cant wait ^^
  • edited January 2016
    OMG OMG OMG!!! YAY I LOVE the trailer!!!!!!  Thanks mintie!  I am so glad you have everything worked out!!
    skylambsignature
  • wow i cant wait until the 26th!!! this is going to be soooo cool!!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the TRAILER YAY

• WOoo I checked out the amazon page, it looks great Mintie!  Can't wait for the next up date!  I have been sooo missing miss clue!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • BOOYAH!!! I love the horse picture and the burning bridge in the trailer!! I just showed my mom the amazon page!!!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Im going back to watch the trailer again :o
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • WOOT WOOT! Putting it on my birthday list :D
  • Peril in Pemberley Daily Update Day 2!

To create the Regency Experience for Peril in Pemberley, our creative teams had the opportunity to research the fashions, architecture, music, customs and manners of both the Georgian and Regency periods.  So in addition to the exciting mystery of Peril in Pemberley you will also discover an authentic Regency Experience.

Of course, there are a variety of ways to view the regency era and to provide everyone with some interesting takes on this romantic period here is a collection of some of the interesting versions of Pride and Prejudice which you might enjoy watching!

Pride and Prejudice (2005) With Keira Knightley and Matthew Macfadyen
    Pride and Prejudice (1995) with Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth
    Pride and Prejudice (1980) With Elizabeth Garvie and David Rintoul
    Pride and Prejudice (1940) With Greer Garson and Laurence Olivier

While not all of these have an emphasis on technical accuracy for the period, they each have something special to recommend them!
    We hope you enjoy them as much as we have!
    Stay tuned for tomorrow's update!
  • Nice update mintie,  It is cool the hear the research that goes into things!

Looking forward to tomorrow
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Squeeeee!!!!! I love this!!  can't wait!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I really like your post for day 2 mintie!  I think I have actually watched every one of those!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks Mintie, liked the update for Day 2! Cant wait for Day 3 today! ^^
  • do you have to pay for this game? and will it run on mac?
  • Yes, it will run on Mac, and be available for purchase from here at MissClue and Amazon!
  • thanks so much mintie I love these updates! can't wait for todays!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • YAY PERIL IN PEMBERLY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY SISTER!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Thanks mintie it helps me wait!
    skylambsignature
  • AHHH! I can't wait! It's getting so close to the date, how awesome! That's exactly the type of news I needed after school has started back up. I'm so excited!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture