Peril in Pemberley Update!

Peril in Pemberley!  A Game On Your Wrist!
misscluewristband_christmas 
Peril in Pemberley comes on an elegant USB Wrist Band!  Take it with you wherever you go!

You can play Peril in Pemberley directly from your Wrist Band on your Mac or PC, or install Peril in Pemberley on your Mac or PC and play it while you wear your Wrist Band, because Peril in Pemberley is DRM free!

Amazon is still experiencing difficulties getting new titles published.  We are not certain why this is the case, but it appears to be affecting lots of game publishers.

The Amazon forums for game developers have many publishers expressing their great concern over this issue, however, at this moment, Amazon is not being forthcoming.  Quite a number have speculated that Amazon may be under staffed during the Christmas season, but at this point we have no idea what the issue might actually be.

We will keep you posted, and let you know the moment we have any additional information!

Below is one of the pictures we took of the Peril in Pemberley Wrist Bands here in our office.  We hope you like them!

misscluewristband_christmas2
Peril in Pemberley, A Mystery Wherever You Go!
Merry Christmas!

Comments

• Those look awesome @VFK_Mintie! Now I want one! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • So as of now, there isn't an exact release date?? :(

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• oh these are sooo cute! hope it to be fixed soon! @VFK_Mintie
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • We really wanted to have this released through Amazon, but if we don't hear something definitive within the
    next day or two we'll have to change quickly and do something different.

• -tackles mintie- @VFK_Mintie
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Wow, these are convenient  :D
  • I can't wait for the wristband and game! I really hope Amazon gets everything together soon, I can't wait to play!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • So the game isn't on amazon then? I wish they put it on the Vfk website instead
  • They are so pretty I can't wait!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • These are really cute!!
    Sorry to hear having issues. :(
    Thanks for the update!
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everyone!!

:-h

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • i cant wait  they look so cool
  • edited December 2015
    Hey there @VFK_Mintie I had a question to ask of you. Twizler & I have started a brand new talk show called Girl Talk and we just released our 1st episode on Youtube. We would love it if you could star in one of our episodes, as we know you've starred in VFK Today! But if not, it's absolutely and completely understandable. We both know you're very busy keeping VFK safe and fun! But if you ever have some spare time, we'd love to interview you!

Shine bright like a ruby!

fam
  • Is the game out yet???
  • nope its not out yet
  • @VFK_Mintie has there been any new updates on when/if the game will be released soon?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Yes @VictoryRose!  We have some exciting news, and there is an update coming on the 12th!  Stay tuned!
  • OMG Mintie, It's the 13th, where's the update!!! I do have need to spend my Amazon gift cards!!!! ;)
    vfkbanner1
  • iamabigdisfan said:

OMG Mintie, It's the 13th, where's the update!!! I do have need to spend my Amazon gift cards!!!! ;)

There is a new video on the newsletter! :D Woot!