Nail Polish Place

Comments

• WOOOOOO nice nice nice nail art @Awesome_Piper!!!  WAY TO GO!! love the football theme!! that's so cool with the new nail tape it looks really clean!!!! YAY

• Totally Chillin' art @Awesome_Piper  I really like it! Keep it up! something else you could do is a rainbow made of a color on each finger with little white dots on top, I tried it once and it came out really great!  Just a thought.

Love your work!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• LOVE IT @Awesome_Piper!!!  GREAT design and I agree with the others, it looks very professional with the tape!  Keep it up girl! XD
  • aww thanks everyone!  :)

@iStella I will add that to my list :D

and @TacoCat ..I'm glad someone appreciates my elf quote :P
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper, I really love your nail art! it's so neat! I know its not summer yet... but if you could put a tropical jungle theme into your list of nail art to do, it would make me really really happy!!! :D I LOVE anything tropical and junglie!!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • edited June 2016
    I found some totally cute 4th of July nail art designs I just had to post!

Here they are!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~nailart~~~~~

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella oooh these are so neat! Thanks for sharing :D
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• I soo need to try this!! Thanks for posting @iStella!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I LOVE NAIL ART!
    I used to be super into it but I haven't been lately, I just ordered dotting tools and haven't put them to use yet. I need to! 
    I'll have to try some of these tutorials. 
    IMG_4661
    Adventure is out there my people!
  • OMG @iStella those are soooo cute!!
    skylambsignature
  • @Awesome_Piper you should do some fourth of july nails!!

• since this is the nail place, can we post pictures of random nail art?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @Doodlepufflove I was thinking about that but i've got a cold and am not in the mood for doing nail art at the moment. If i'm feeling better by Sunday, I want to try to have something posted! :)

@NeonHearts absolutely!! :D
    art gallery 2

• Woot!  I agree with the others, I'd love to see more of your nail art!  Don't worry about it now though, just focus on getting better and enjoying the summer!
    Whenever you feel next inspired would be the best time for it!  GL!! :)
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
    I tried some Loki inspired nails xD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat OMG awesome!! :O I actually really like that color xD 
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Saharahollyglow Ahh thank you xD The color is pretty but the polish is really bad o.o it smells really strong and is coming off already @_@
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
  • Very pretty nail polish, @TacoCat!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • @TacoCat it looks so goood!
    art gallery 2

• Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
  • Awesome thread and I wanna revive this. I love nail arts! I still sometimes do nail art but nowadays I just use water decals because it's faster lol. Here's my recent and wintry theme nails for now:

Snow White and some dwarves

20200114_200037
    20200114_200053
    20200114_200510
    20200114_201015
    20200114_200438

and Wintry Lavender!

20200114_201348
    20200114_200646

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GIFT I LOVE YOUR NAILS!!!! SO so sooooo pretty, and I especially love the lavender color!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • GIFT said:

Awesome thread and I wanna revive this. I love nail arts! I still sometimes do nail art but nowadays I just use water decals because it's faster lol. Here's my recent and wintry theme nails for now:

Snow White and some dwarves

20200114_200037
    20200114_200053
    20200114_200510
    20200114_201015
    20200114_200438

and Wintry Lavender!

20200114_201348
    20200114_200646
      Awesome as ever! Thank you for sharing!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • edited January 2020
    Here are some I did on my hands and toes a long time ago. I do not paint my nails or do nail art anymore but I used to.

DSCN0720 
    DSCN0717
    DSCN0649
    DSCN0027
    DSCN0245

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow those are really pretty, I love the bows especially!

Why did you stop doing nail art?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited January 2020
    Blossomflower said:

@waterfallglow those are really pretty, I love the bows especially!

I think most of it was because of loss of interest. Plus, I got lazy with it and doing it was so time consuming. Letting each layer dry before adding the next layer of the design took up a lot of time. Also to add that it was very tedious and I am a perfectionist. Maybe if I had more time on my hands (pun intended LOL) I probably could do it again some day. Although, I will say that my crochet and knit work is time consuming too and I have trouble finding time for even that sometimes. I still love looking at nail art now and then but my time just goes toward other things at the moment basically.

Also, in relation to nail stuff, many years ago I was a Jamberry Consultant and sold their nail stickers but it was only for about 3 months. They were cool but were a pain to apply in my personal opinion. Even though they had so many fun designs, they had other downsides too. I think the main reason though that I stopped selling them was more so that being a Consultant was not really my thing after all.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

Blossomflower said:

@waterfallglow those are really pretty, I love the bows especially!

I think most of it was because of loss of interest. Plus, I got lazy with it and doing it was so time consuming. Letting each layer dry before adding the next layer of the design took up a lot of time. Also to add that it was very tedious and I am a perfectionist. Maybe if I had more time on my hands (pun intended LOL) I probably could do it again some day. Although, I will say that my crochet and knit work is time consuming too and I have trouble finding time for even that sometimes. I still love looking at nail art now and then but my time just goes toward other things at the moment basically.

Also, in relation to nail stuff, many years ago I was a Jamberry Consultant and sold their nail stickers but it was only for about 3 months. They were cool but were a pain to apply in my personal opinion. Even though they had so many fun designs, they had other downsides too. I think the main reason though that I stopped selling them was more so that being a Consultant was not really my thing after all.
    Wow being a Jamberry Consultant sounds really interesting!  I'm sure you gained a lot of knowledge and general experience even in that short period!  I assume is it like AVON or Tupperware, where you sell Jamberry products for a commission.

Though crocheting and knitting are great hobbies and can be profitable too if you make custom requests for people!

Do you still paint your nails too?

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited January 2020
    Blossomflower said:

Wow being a Jamberry Consultant sounds really interesting!  I'm sure you gained a lot of knowledge and general experience even in that short period!  I assume is it like AVON or Tupperware, where you sell Jamberry products for a commission.

Though crocheting and knitting are great hobbies and can be profitable too if you make custom requests for people!

Do you still paint your nails too?

Yes, Jamberry is same concept as Avon and Mary Kay. I learned a tad bit of business experience but very little compared to if I ran my own business. Owning your own business I think is quiet different in many ways. Also, I do sometimes sell my crochet and knit work but not really in an official business. I have considered the possibility of making it into an actual business before but there is a lot more to it than I even realized. I do not think it is the right timing to make it an official business anyway. That is if was to do so.

As far as my nails I have not painted them in a very long time. Just loss of interest is most of it and also my time just goes toward other things.

waterfallglow signature

• edited January 2020

THIS next set was inspired by the previous memberships: COUNTRY CHRISTMAS & NUTCRACKER!

BUT I added an element: GLITTER!

LEVEL: Superbly easy

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS GLITTER GRADIENT

1. Apply your base color, dark green!

2. Apply a coat of your base glitter. I used blue and purple glitter!

3. Apply second coat of base glitter again but this time start 3/4 away from your nail tip. You can add a third coat and if you do, start in the middle/halfway! You want to build up the gradient.

4. Add your finishing glitter close to the tips. I used chunky ones! Use other glitter nail polish for different results every time!

VOILA!

For the ring finger, I covered it completely. :)

20200118_101834
    20200120_141627
    20200120_143611
    20200120_144128

Nail polishes I used!

20200120_144728

NEXT!

NUTCRACKER NEUTRAL PINK GLITTER FRENCH TIP

1. Start with a neutral pink base coat. I used a second color - beige!

2. Apply French tip by using a white polish. Swipe from one side to the other side with your brush. You can hold it still and rotate your fingers for a straighter and cleaner look.

3. Apply any glitter of choice. Put them on tip only or overlap. I did both. Once is enough if you want a modest look!

VOILA!

This is perfect for those who want a muted/not so loud nail art!

20200116_184826
    20200116_133943
    20200115_194448

ENJOY!!!

More glamour shots, lol!

Spoiler:

Ignore the splinter - I got it when I was moving some wood shelves. @_@

20200120_143828

20200120_143909

….

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

THIS next set was inspired by the previous memberships: COUNTRY CHRISTMAS & NUTCRACKER!

BUT I added an element: GLITTER!

LEVEL: Superbly easy

COUNTRY CHRISTMAS GLITTER GRADIENT

1. Apply your base color, dark green!

2. Apply a coat of your base glitter. I used blue and purple glitter!

3. Apply second coat of base glitter again but this time start 3/4 away from your nail tip. You can add a third coat and if you do, start in the middle/halfway! You want to build up the gradient.

4. Add your finishing glitter close to the tips. I used chunky ones! Use other glitter nail polish for different results every time!

VOILA!

For the ring finger, I covered it completely. :)

20200118_101834
    20200120_141627
    20200120_143611
    20200120_144128

Nail polishes I used!

20200120_144728

NEXT!

NUTCRACKER NEUTRAL PINK GLITTER FRENCH TIP

1. Start with a neutral pink base coat. I used a second color - beige!

2. Apply French tip by using a white polish. Swipe from one side to the other side with your brush. You can hold it still and rotate your fingers for a straighter and cleaner look.

3. Apply any glitter of choice. Put them on tip only or overlap. I did both. Once is enough if you want a modest look!

VOILA!

This is perfect for those who want a muted/not so loud nail art!

20200116_184826
    20200116_133943
    20200115_194448

ENJOY!!!

More glamour shots, lol!

Spoiler:

Ignore the splinter - I got it when I was moving some wood shelves. @_@

20200120_143828

20200120_143909

….

:O LOVE THIS @GIFT!!

YOXISQRSVREZ