The Haunted Garden, How scary?

Okay guys, first discussion here!

Since this chapter is in the Halloween month, how scary do you hope it will be?

I hope it will be scream for a week scary!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Comments

• Oh YEAH!!!  Scare your pants off, don't turn off the lights, shiver under a blanket for three days scary is what I'm hoping for!!  I'm thinking about making the grim reaper hood my new AVATAR!!
    Happy Early HALLOW'S EVE!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Way Awesome @Marzipan!

Okay this is just a shout out to people about the post!

what are you opinions?!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I'm probably the only one who hopes it isn't too scary LOL. I hope it's scary yet not scary. Some scary things I can handle. Horror movies never scare unless they involve... It's too horrible to say! I'll spell it out: C-L-O-W-N.

-Shivers- Let me change the topic XD. So yeah... I hope it's scary but won't cause nightmares haha.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I love scary!(Well kinda depending on how scary it is but I'm not usually scared of scary games or movies) I hope it's spooky cause spooky mysteries are fun!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I agree @Super_Princess_Rosalina I think I would want it to be super SPOOKY but not so much on the scary side!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I want scary hehe
  • IDK how scary I want it, but i wanna scream at some point!  i agree with u @PinkyB on NO clowns
    IKR @Super_Princess_Rosalina

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella

-Shivers- They're so terrifying. D:

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Depends, honestly.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited September 2015
    @PinkyB
    PinkyB said:

@iStella

-Shivers- They're so terrifying. D:

IKR!! what makes them so horrifying?!!? it has to be the makeup, or the wig, or the red nose, or something?!?!?!
    --

• I would love for it to be scary, but not too scary! Maybe it should be 'hide under a blanket and keep your back to the wall so you won't think anything's behind you' scary?  I hope it'll have maybe a few nods to like Halloween classics and such as that, and since the title thing right now carries the Grim Reaper hood, maybe a nod or a visit from the Grim Reaper himself in some ways!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Well I think it will be quite scary and will be based on halloween, but not too scary because their is little kids on here and if they play miss clue you don't want to scare them lol but I think they should have a scary setting e.g
    How do you want your Miss Clue Haunted Garden:
    Not too scary
    Scary
    REALLY Scary!!!!!!!!

So it gives little kids a chance to play it :D

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • OH yea I'm thinking TOTALLY SCARRRYYYYY HERE and a creepy jack-in-the-box in a CLOSET

• It's Halloween so i'm going to say TOTALLY SCREAM YOUR SOCKS OFF SCARY!!! :((
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • I don't know about being too scary but a little spooky would be okay!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• OMG I always love spooky game!!! but not creepy, just really spooky!!! I can't wait, do we have a count down yet?
    skylambsignature
  • iStella said:

IDK how scary I want it, but i wanna scream at some point!  i agree with u @PinkyB on NO clowns

YA NO CLOWNS PLS BC I HATE CLOWNS. :O

- Purplellama Vfk

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Purplellama said:

iStella said:

IDK how scary I want it, but i wanna scream at some point!  i agree with u @PinkyB on NO clowns

- Purplellama Vfk

It seems like everyone is totally scared of clowns, who came up clown outfits in the first place?
    --

• iStella said:

Purplellama said:

iStella said:

- Purplellama Vfk

It seems like everyone is totally scared of clowns, who came up clown outfits in the first place?
    @iStella I don't know. They're creepy.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • the haunted garden looks too spooky for my taste to be honest. idk I would have to think about it if I am going to check it out or not lol.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Oh gosh, I have no idea how spooky I want it, but it is Halloween, so I guess normal Halloween spooky?

Anyway! I think we totally need a count down to the chapter!  Don't you? I love watching those!! 

OMG guys I just checked the home page and saw a count down for bat enchantment and the dungeon gate!! Totally cool!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Hey Cool thread!  I want mega ultra scary! just saying...
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Awesome comments guys thanks!  I think the over all is scary but nothing weird right? oh and NO clowns!

By the way, I just saw there is now a count down to the first chapter on the homepage! So the waiting can now truly begin!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Lol @Fowzy I've got that up on the side now too... I can't wait, I love Miss Clue and I love Halloween.  :P

Ask before taking.
  • i cant cant cant wait for this!!!!!!!! 2 more days gaahahhhh!!!!! 

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(