IDEAS!!!!

Ooh! A new Miss Clue. What do you guys think about it? I think it will be interesting to see Pemberely. Your thoughts? Sound off in the comments below. Please, only nice comments. :)

XOXO,

Purplellama Vfk

R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• I love the sound of it!!! I can't wait, this has been a really fun four months of miss clue!! I am so glad it will keep going!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I so totally agree with your signature @Purplellama!!

Also Can't wait for the new games!!! Did anyone see there was going to be another one in January too? 7 chapters ending on Valentine's day!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oh my gosh!! I have been dreaming of miss clue!! I so can't wait for these next chapter!! I love the sound of "peril in Pemberley" what about everyone?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I love the thought of visiting Pemberley! I cannot wait and just having one of the cases at home will mean constant re-plays, so I'm definitely excited for that! Even though we'll be without a Miss Clue for a month, I can't wait to see what the other cases will be like, so they'll definitely be worth the wait.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • ohmygosh i cant wait this is going to be sooooooocooooooooooollll!!!!!! and the secret haunted garden comes this halloween im so EXCTED
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • i know I cant wait!!  I love the new chapter selection i can keep replaying the chapters while i wait lolol
    o if only halloween wuold get here sooner -.- 
    :P

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Oh wow @VictoryRose you're right!!!!  I will get the hold the game in real!!! that will be a day to remember!!!!!!!  it will be so cool to be in a fancy estate like Pemberley!
    skylambsignature
  • Im not even done with this most recent chapter but I am already looking forward to the next ones!!  Its so cool they are doing more!  Did you guys hear about the tour?  it's on the homepage
    :-bd
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Tour? I'll have to look into it. Since I haven't been on much.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y