Add more to forums

I say that the MissClue forums should have more options. I think the forums are great! I just think it could be better. Here are my ideas:
To let you be able to post on your own profile and to let others like or reply to them.
To have others be able to follow you. They'll be able to see your notifications and your new posts, replies, and discussions.
To let you message people that don't or don't yet use the forums but play VFK.
To be able to post walkthroughs of Miss Clue.
To be able to access Miss Clue through the forums and VFK.

These are my ideas :) What do you guys think? (Btw, sorry if the post sounds weird sometimes. I'm on my phone and it might have done auto correct!)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• I really like these ideas!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Oh I have some other ideas:
    • Be able to see who's online on the forums if you need immediate help with something in chapters.
    • Maybe profile pins exactly like the ones in VFK so people can see which chapters we've finished.
    • I've got to admit, I love Miss Clue and  I look forward to it. Maybe some activities we can do on the forums during the week to earn forum prizes? I'm not sure what kind of prizes, but someone will know lol.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon Good ideas! I like Miss Clue too. (Obviously lol)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Great ideas!! Like any new forum, as time goes by,  new categories will probably be added. I hope they do add some new. Even though forums are 'Themed" off topic threads are always added. Get's everyone on the forum.
    vfkbanner1
  • @iamabigdisfan I agree

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited July 2015
    HOWDY!!!
    These are some great ideas!  Have you checked out the NEW Activity Page yet?!  It JUST arrived!  WOOT WOOT!
    Click on yours, or someone else's profile page to view their Activity and leave comments!
  • @VFK_Mintie omg this is great!!! Thank you to all of the developers!!

• YAY Thanks Mintie!! I'll try it out right now!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @VFK_Mintie I tried it! Love it! It's funny it arrives the day I post this xD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited July 2015
    it would be nice to have an alphabetical list on the forums here of all the vfk players. it is a good way to look up friend's profiles or find somebody really easy.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited July 2015
    nice signature, waterfallglow! :D

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • thank you so much HalloweenKitty! i love it too :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^