Jane Austen Mysteries - Peril In Pemberley!

perilinpemberley
As Jane Darcy, the daughter of Mr. Darcy & Elizabeth Bennet, it is up to you to solve the mystery that threatens Pemberley!

With an expansive environment and stunning visuals the Regency Mystery "Peril In Pemberley" comes alive!

Available for the PC/MAC platforms this November 20th 2015, "Peril In Pemberley" will be our first MissClue game on DVD!

"Peril In Pemberley" will be available from Amazon and other fine retailers beginning November 20th!

Stay tuned for more news as the mystery unfolds!

Comments

• o m g I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!
    this is going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• THIS

IS 

SO 

EXCITING
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• WHOA!!! SO COOL!! I have to ask for this for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OH XMAS @ColourzRnice you're so right!!  I GOTTA ASK ME MOM YAY

• :O Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice! That's so cool! I can't wait :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• IM CRYING THIS IS AMAZING!!! I will pay any amount of money for this game. how much do you think it will be on amazon??

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• I am so excited and definitely will be getting a copy! I am so sad that this story is ending, but I can't wait to play the other games you have in store for us, @VFK_Mintie!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • PinkyB said:

:O Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice! That's so cool! I can't wait :)

I'm not being rude or anything, but VFK is literally taking a lot of stuff from real life. It's kind of cool but also weird too. You know? It's interesting.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Will this game be Dvd Only?
  • I was hoping this game will have been on the website. I really don't usally play anything else on it. The omg Trivia was too slow to load, and I sometimes play checkers and the word search puzzles
  • I am counting down the days left until it's a go! I'm totally going to get a copy and I can't wait for it! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture