CHAPTER 11 HINTS ALL IN ONE POST

Miss Clue chapter 11

this is the way I did it , may be steps you can switch around or skip but I dont know them yet this is way i finished

Starts in lab where secret door opens behind blackboard from last chapter

1  Enter the secret door  & look around - 
        Take Snake weight from desk/counter
        Take Copy of Pic of Noah & Anne from file cabinet

2  arrow around room and  enter dark stairway there you see a shadow person and lights go out ,  while using your flashlight from inventory - go all the way downstairs and outside.

3  while outside, look around woods till you  find oil can (store it in inventory) continue walking around woods till you 
     find trail in bushes  walk to the end of trail and  notice looks like boat has pulled up there alot

4  back up and Return to secret lab entry at back of house  go up the steps to secret room , look for wall with red lever on it try to click on lever.   Lever will be stuck (use Oil Can in inventory  on it then the retry to  open.

5. go into lab when the wall section opens ,  Go downstairs to library talk to Anne, ask about macaw

6 Go to boat dock and back to  Resort,  and talk to Alex on the front porch completely
   first about scotts
   second about personal question ( about beards)
   third about parrot being scarlet macaw
   fourth about picture ( calling him Noah)
   fifth : telling him not getting any donuts ( hurrah for this !!!) until she gets answers
   sixth  about : being Noah, going to island , packard ,  secret passage 
   seventh about seeing Anne again

7  Return island cabin and into Library to Anne and talk with her about seeing Noah again completely

8  Go to back to  Dock to get boat but  boat should be gone (* text will say that )

9  Return to Anne's house, but turn left before her front door * click on short brick pillar wall on left of step ( will say about checking back of house)

Comments

• 10 Go down the trail at back of house that you went to before to lake

11  Once at lake turn left - will see something sparkle - find path to it

12.  search around for "dead" tree (easily noticed)  click on it to find a skeleton key which fits the cellar door store it in inventory

13  continue arrowing left you  Will eventually find lantern on ground and bushes, click on bushes - you will see a wooden cellar door (it's locked use skeleton key from tree to open it )

14  Enter cellar door  down steps and into  the room ( you see someone's been staying there ) find in this room 
            book on codes; read it 
          diary (blue book); read it
         chess piece on floor ( store it )
            key on barrel click on it 
          also enter the other door in that room left of pizza boxes which will take you into an underground tunnel.

15  Look around the room for stacked crates / barrel  Click right above  the barrel at the end of underground tunnel to see where it leads ( anne's foyer).  reverse steps and  return by going back through cellar door; replace key to the dead tree.

16  Return to cabin and go to the lab through  back of house (hidden passageway you originally came out of );
     17  work your way down to library again  talk to Anne in library about the boat missing, finish conversation about being stuck on island......

END OF CHAPTER  back to Balta Street you go

• thanks for this!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• edited August 2015
    THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!
  • Hey @disfaniam!
    Really great walkthrough!!!
    All your walkthroughs really helped me and everyone else!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

Miss Clue Fanatic,
    Chubsy<3
    :P
    signature
  • Great walkthrough @disfaniam!  Keep it up!! They are really helpful, especially for helping people through a level when you are helping them!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Once again , great detailed walk through.....all of your chapter helps have bee right on , with all the important details in order .

we don't have to look any further for help when your posts does it all and the best

thank you ,  you are a life savior for sure ......

• Does anyone else hate getting Alex's donuts as much as I do?
  • CarolineRose said:

Does anyone else hate getting Alex's donuts as much as I do?

Yeah, I do. It's annoying.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited September 2015
    Uhhh, what happens if you can't find Anne after your boat has gone missing?

[EDIT] Nvm, I didn't fully investigate the cellar, it kept redirecting me back to the first door.
  • How do you Attach the manget to the rope??
  • edited January 2016
    Hi @tessygrl

You don't actually have to attach them together, as long as you own both the pipe and rope, (and the pipe is magnetized) then if you have looked through the peep hole at the key, look under the door and use the pipe.  Jane will do the rest!

Good luck, it seems like you are doing great on these!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Where do you find the oil can it talks about when you try the lever in the secret room behind the blackboard in the lab when the lever is stuck.. I am at this part and don't have a oil can.. Can anyone help me?
  • @SamiSugardrop, when you go down the stairs in the secret room you come outside, when you turn around to go back to the secret door, that is where you should see the oil can on the ground!

Good luck I am also getting a picture

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Here is the picture!
    missclue_oilcan
    Good luck!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited July 2016
    Go Jane! Tell Alex (Noah) no more doughnuts!! Speaking of after you found Alex was Noah why didn't it change to say Noah instead of Alex? Or perhaps it will.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Purplellama said:

CarolineRose said:

Does anyone else hate getting Alex's donuts as much as I do?

Yeah, I do. It's annoying.

Yeah it is annoying.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect