Downloading and Installing Peril In Pemberley!

Comments

• Me too @TinyStitch Got my email and now I have the game! Good luck you guys!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• man those kings dont look like happy campers

• I don't think they had indoor plumbing, lol!
  • ok got through those dudes ( bribed them with the old donuts) to put themselves in proper place
  • Excellent @disfaniam!!  WOOT!!!
  • edited February 2016
    forget the rambles of a lady going crazy , lol found the foyer , then the scissors , then the flowers moving on .........( should save chapter and sleep ) but this interesting ......

• well mine toke long and i delete it and tried it again
  • I got the download code! :)
    Started playing. Love the graphics! Thank you for keeping it mouse control!
    I can't find the shears/scissors to cut the flowers. Foyer?
    Help please!

• edited February 2016
    Hi @princessmadiro! :)  Look in the foyer where Aunt Catherine and Miss Allen are sitting, the Scissors and Ribbon are over on the side buffet!
    Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_hallwayscissors
  • I got the download code but it's saying that it is invalid...help please!
  • edited February 2016
    @Guest363851, the developers are checking it, and it should work!  Could you please try entering it again?
  • Ok ty @VFK_Mintie. I did that. Now where or how do i do the lifting lesson?
  • @princessmadiro, excellent job!  Turn the page over until you see this!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_answers
    Good luck! :)
  • Ok thank you @VFK_Mintie! I did that. Now where is the painting of the owl holding a book?
  • @princessmadiro, it's in the foyer where Aunt Catherine and Miss Allen are sitting!
  • hey Mintie I thought I would bring it to the vfk's staff's attention that someone on amazon gave u guys a review about the game saying it is really good and has inappropriate things in it  and is using character titles says that they are... just go and fix  it please
  • The game sounds awesome! Cannot wait!

@TinyStitch I was gonna post about that too, hopefully Staff sees that. She's the same person who did a fake review on one of the Crystal Mermaid books.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Hey @TinyStitch and @PinkyB 
    Thank you for reporting this, we have been in contact with Amazon and they will remove that review as soon as possible!

Thank you for letting us know about this!
  • oh good I was afraid it might run off new people or cause people not to get the game

@PinkyB yeah I saw the mermaid one too I thought it was really odd

• I'm going to be downloading it soon, is it very easy to install?
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • @Petalstar , its totally easy to install, but to be sure you get to the right folder you should have someone good with computers with you.

Good luck hope you like it!  I totally did!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Cannot wait to install!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Guys i need help what is amazon email?
  • PLS REPLY ANYONE

• @lilydiamondshine Do you mean the one with the download link for Peril in Pemberley?  That one only came with the wristband and Vintage said that they are out of stock right now.  You can still get the download only version though on Amazon. 
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • yay:D
    "Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means memories last, even if contact is lost."
  • lilydiamondshine said:

Guys i need help what is amazon email?

• Hi @Guest428418

Could you give us a little more information on what you would like to know! :)

-Mintie
  • HELP!!

I bought Peril in Pemberly from Amazon and downloaded it , but not able to open game.  You can hear the music, see the cursor but everything on screen is black.  Any suggestions??  I un-installed and re-downloaded the game several times to no avail. 

• Okay hold on @Guest428418 

Do you have a virus scanner, and what operating system are you using?   For example: Windows 7, MacOS X 10.10 etc.