1x Inventor Hair - Blue - Boy
1x Inventor Hair - Teal - Boy
1x 2017 Antique Tee - Boy
3x 2017 Antique Tee - Girl

2x Collectible Town Pumpkin Water Tower
3x Giant Ghost Spider Web
1x Crystal Skull Barrel
1x Lava Light - 10th Anniversary

Crafting items and credits or LMK your wants!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Comments

• Hi there! I have a feather duster.

I am looking for:
    ~Baumwolle Thread
    ~Baumwolle Cloth
    ~Flamingo Skeleton
  • sunday_monkey said:

Hi there! I have a feather duster.

I am looking for:
    ~Baumwolle Thread
    ~Baumwolle Cloth
    ~Flamingo Skeleton

hi! I can do the baumwolle thread and cloth. I have a flamingo skeleton but I loaned it to my friend for Halloween contest so wouldn't be able to get it until after rooms are unlocked after judging! but you can have it then!

I will be on for a little while and then later tonight. we can talk and see what we can work out.  thanks!  :)

frozen

• Hi! I have x1 Pegasus Wings - White (both human and fairy versions) as well as the black wings if you need those!
    I'm interested in your Haunted Mirror, but I can do credits or Full Moon Elementals if you have those. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hi! I have x1 Pegasus Wings - White (both human and fairy versions) as well as the black wings if you need those!

I'm interested in your Haunted Mirror, but I can do credits or Full Moon Elementals if you have those. :)

hi jess!  I only need human version.  which full moon do you need.  I can check what I have. 

I will be back online later tonight.

frozen

• mamasama said:

sunday_monkey said:

I am looking for:
    ~Baumwolle Thread
    ~Baumwolle Cloth
    ~Flamingo Skeleton

hi! I can do the baumwolle thread and cloth. I have a flamingo skeleton but I loaned it to my friend for Halloween contest so wouldn't be able to get it until after rooms are unlocked after judging! but you can have it then!

I will be on for a little while and then later tonight. we can talk and see what we can work out.  thanks!  :)

Okay cool. I can logon pretty much any time this afternoon/night so let me know when you're on and where to meet. Thanks!

• Jessizoid said:

Hi! I have x1 Pegasus Wings - White (both human and fairy versions) as well as the black wings if you need those!

hi jess!  I only need human version.  which full moon do you need.  I can check what I have. 

Hi! No problem! I need 
    Elemental - Arctic Ice Water x5
    Elemental - Volcanic Magma Coals x4
    Elemental - Burning Embers x1
    Let me know!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited October 2018
    sunday_monkey said:

mamasama said:

sunday_monkey said:

I am looking for:
    ~Baumwolle Thread
    ~Baumwolle Cloth
    ~Flamingo Skeleton

Okay cool. I can logon pretty much any time this afternoon/night so let me know when you're on and where to meet. Thanks!

sorry! I couldn't get back on vfk yesterday!  I will be here tonight for host hunt and after. during host hunt I always start at round table if you want to come and friend me so we can trade after the hunt! 
    OR
    I could do grendal's claw chair instead for duster if you like.

Jessizoid said:

Jessizoid said:

Hi! No problem! I need 
    Elemental - Arctic Ice Water x5
    Elemental - Volcanic Magma Coals x4
    Elemental - Burning Embers x1
    Let me know!

I have
    3x arctic ice water
    4x volcanic magma coals
    1x burning embers

I will be on later for host hunt and will most likely have my clone on the train, as usual. talk to you then!

frozen

• edited October 2018
    I have white wings but only interested in things in these threads:

edit: it wont save my party favor link... 

art-starbucks 
  • @mamasama I'll talk to you then!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• prettyredstone said:

I have these items from your threads.

red mountain rider hair only for the Pegasus wings

or all below:

1x ultimate halloween trick or treat 2014 pin

party favors:
    2x 2014 green monster
    2x 2015 witch
    2x 2016 green coffin

I will be on tonight for host hunt and after. I can usually be found at round table.

frozen

• "sorry! I couldn't get back on vfk yesterday!  I will be here tonight for host hunt and after. during host hunt I always start at round table if you want to come and friend me so we can trade after the hunt!  
    OR
    I could do grendal's claw chair instead for duster if you like."

That's okay! I'll add you as a friend at the round table and then we can trade later. I would actually love the claw chair for the duster - I've been trying to get my hands on one so that would be perfect!

• i have a pair of the pegasus wings
  • sunday_monkey said:

"sorry! I couldn't get back on vfk yesterday!  I will be here tonight for host hunt and after. during host hunt I always start at round table if you want to come and friend me so we can trade after the hunt!  
    OR
    I could do grendal's claw chair instead for duster if you like."

That's okay! I'll add you as a friend at the round table and then we can trade later. I would actually love the claw chair for the duster - I've been trying to get my hands on one so that would be perfect!

yes, perfect! i'm online now actually.

frozen

• mamasama said:

prettyredstone said:

I have these items from your threads.

red mountain rider hair only for the Pegasus wings

or all below:

1x ultimate halloween trick or treat 2014 pin

party favors:
    2x 2014 green monster
    2x 2015 witch
    2x 2016 green coffin

I will be on tonight for host hunt and after. I can usually be found at round table.
    I can do wings for hair. What would you like for the pin and party favors?
    art-starbucks 
  • sorry it saved this draft

art-starbucks