gold frog
purple path lights
lady bugs

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 5.26.45 PM
art-starbucks 

Comments

• 2nd year anniversary - 10k?
    3rd year anniversary - 8k?
    memorial day american eagle flag 2011 - 8k?
    apple fools day - 300k?

• edited September 2018
    Zoee said:

2nd year anniversary - 10k?
    apple fools day - 300k?

I can do that :) im available after 4:30 est and i think that memorial flag is 2009, theyre all in order
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Zoee said:

apple fools day - 300k?

I can do that :) im available after 4:30 est and i think that memorial flag is 2009, theyre all in order
    I'm talking about the one beside the 3rd anniversary pin :) but sounds good!
  • Zoee said:

prettyredstone said:

Zoee said:

apple fools day - 300k?

I'm talking about the one beside the 3rd anniversary pin :) but sounds good!
    OH honestly didnt know that was an eagle inside that pin.
    art-starbucks 
  • how much for the remainder of your pins :o
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

how much for the remainder of your pins :o

1k for all except for the host time travel pin, mother day 2010 pins and top 10 pins
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

how much for the remainder of your pins :o

1k for all except for the host time travel pin, mother day 2010 pins and top 10 pins
    :) im sorry i meant how much would you like for all of them as in like buying them all 
  • edited February 8
    xD I can see why you might not want the pigguins. xD They are a weird type of hybrid.

Edit: I really shouldn't comment on stuff that if I go back and read, I don't understand. Sorry. xD I saw stuff about pigguins and pins and yeah.. Good luck though..?
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
    -Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • HBforever said:

xD I can see why you might not want the pigguins. xD They are a weird type of hybrid.

god yes rofl. i think last year stuff was cuter??? idk. 

please someone take these!
    art-starbucks 
  • What do you want for them? Cause if I have the right stuff.. I might just take them off your hands :D
    "I'll do it over, no matter how many times it takes. The one path that will save you from this destiny of despair. Madoka, my one and my only friend. I don't care because if it's for you, I'll stay trapped in this endless maze... Forever." 
    -Homura Akemi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • HBforever said:

What do you want for them? Cause if I have the right stuff.. I might just take them off your hands :D

xD i just traded them off. if you need some and i get more, i'll let you know!
    art-starbucks